Home

So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog.

This is a discussion on So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #9
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog.

Well, I believe this is a record. How long has the blog been up?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
They aren't going to release the big stuff until probably May. Even the blog said that there's more info to come on franchise.

Again, they don't have to be telling us anything at all this early...

seems like some of you guys are kinda forgetting that fact.
They already released some big things with the head tracking and the other things.

I'm just saying, this blog was a waste and basically said nothing new.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #11
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHB_8
Ummmm......I'm sorry but are they telling us what they're putting in there or are they showing us videos?

They're telling us, back in Feb/March they told us HUGE gameplay additions and all that. You're telling just because it's early they can't tell us big news?

This blog was a waste. I was expecting a lot more. This was just telling us teams won't act stupid anymore.

They won't be announcing any big guns until draft day. Sorry it was a disappointment for you.

It's all in my sig.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 9

I'm now back on the "not purchasing" side of the fence. It may be early, and I could change my mind, but they did absolutely nothing to try to get me excited about franchise, the most important part of an NFL simulation game aside from gameplay.

Basically what they said in this blog is "oh, hey, we fixed everything that should of been fixed before Madden 06 even shipped, have fun!".

It's looking like a repeat of 09 in franchise, folks. You can flame/bash me all you want, but it looks to me like they're trying to brush off the presentation and realistic aspects of franchise mode under the rug and keep it hush-hush.

As of late, it seems that there is a very negative vibe being emitted by the production team. Lots of "don't expect..." or "we can't really do this...".

It's going to be a very rough week here at OS.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:47 PM   #13
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I got confirmation of exactly the key areas that I wanted to see fixed being fixed. So I'm very happy. If you wanted more, well maybe Wednesday's blog will be more to your liking.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:47 PM   #14
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

I think there was a lot there, it just wasn't the flashy stuff! I was and am still looking for the FA stuff etc...I am sure there is a ton of things that we will be preveiwed to before release.

All we need is a little paitience...yeeeaaaah yeeeahhh! I've been walking the streets at night..just trying to get it right...i love that song!
Old 04-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
I'm now back on the "not purchasing" side of the fence. It may be early, and I could change my mind, but they did absolutely nothing to try to get me excited about franchise, the most important part of an NFL simulation game aside from gameplay.

Basically what they said in this blog is "oh, hey, we fixed everything that should of been fixed before Madden 06 even shipped, have fun!".

It's looking like a repeat of 09 in franchise, folks. You can flame/bash me all you want, but it looks to me like they're trying to brush off the presentation and realistic aspects of franchise mode under the rug and keep it hush-hush.

As of late, it seems that there is a very negative vibe being emitted by the production team. Lots of "don't expect..." or "we can't really do this...".

I COMPLETELY AGREE.

They just said "Oh hey fellas, guess what's new? The teams won't make dumb decisions anymore and won't act like a 5 year old is controlling their organization. Have fun".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #16
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax

back in February Ian said we will be getting small, minor, pieces of info here and there until the Draft (April 25th) when there will be bigger and bigger pieces on info announced. If you're too stupid to understand this concept then you just need to stop posting on the forums and go about your business. It's getting ridiculous how people want to form "opinions" on their own misconceptions.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »