Home

So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog.

This is a discussion on So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden 22 Gameplay in 4K: Full Game With Presentation Between Packers and Bears
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #57
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
I dont know you tell me.
They can and do co-exist, some people have a tendency to over exaggerate.

I just don't think it's a big deal to help people out.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
They can and do co-exist, some people have a tendency to over exaggerate.

I just don't think it's a big deal to help people out.
Helping out is one thing but totally destroying a guy for being scared this game might turn out to be crap too is another and thats what this forum has turned into. Say something bad about Madden, you get flamed, laughed at, and ridiculed. Its getting ridiculous.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #59
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Why is that funny
Cuz its pathetic...it aint that serious especially since we was told what we were getting...
Old 04-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #60
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Everyone who is moaning and groaning over this... You'll be back come May, June and July. And you'll all be drooling all over these boards. Just relax and let the game be made for crying out loud.

Old 04-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
Cuz its pathetic...it aint that serious especially since we was told what we were getting...
Hmm..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Helping out is one thing but totally destroying a guy for being scared this game might turn out to be crap too is another and thats what this forum has turned into. Say something bad about Madden, you get flamed, laughed at, and ridiculed. Its getting ridiculous.
That's the kind of stuff I'm getting annoyed with as well. As regards to my post, I'm just posting my 100% honest opinion about this game.

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, but If I were in Ian's shoes, I'd want the fan base to be completely honest so I could go about fixing the problem in the best fashion possible.

If anything, I am more disappointed in the "I'm on my way to preorder Madden 10 right now guys!" posts than I am the complaining posts. It gives the developers some motivation.

To be competely honest, again, If anything I want them to prove me wrong and make me like like a total dumb ***.

It's true. Every Monday evening I visit this site and hope that Ian makes me look like a dumb ***, because it's telling me that he's doing his job.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #63
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
I counted 5 posts that were over the line, IMO. A lot of the posters were trying to tell the OP the bigger stuff, including myself, won't be announced till draft time or later. Did you consider that as well?

Maybe that's 5 too many, but is it better than anywhere else?

Plus, wouldn't you agree that it's a bit premature to write off 10 when it hasn't hit store shelves , yet? I'm not considering past Maddens into the picture. Nothing you can do to change that. Someone new is in charge with a new team. I feel that should bring more merit(plus the interaction) than bringing up the past.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #64
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Okay, this is driving me friggin' bonkers... WHY ARE THE LETTERS PR ALWAYS PRESENTED WITH A DOTTED LINE UNDER THEM ON THIS FORUM?!?!?!?!
Page ranking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »