Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #25
MVP
 
DLaren's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Re: Next weeks Blog

I think next week would be a good time to hear something about A.I. improvements.
__________________
Currently Playing:
Madden 20 (PC): Los Angeles Chargers Franchise (Coach Mode); Currently in Year-1.
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.
DLaren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #26
Earlwolfx on XBL
 
Cusefan's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 315
Posts: 9,807
Blog Entries: 12
Re: Next weeks Blog

Why do I have a feeling there are people living blog to blog.

Seriously People, Go outside, there is a big world out there. Dont get me wrong, When until madden Comes out, i am going to keep tabs on it but seriously, get a grip.
__________________
My dog's butt smells like cookies
Cusefan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #27
Pro
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
Re: Next weeks Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
Im sure what ever it is 95% of us will appreciate every second of it. While the other 5% will find something to nitpick about.

But my guess for next week would be hmmmmmmm..... OL/DL

But if not I still cannot wait for it to come anyways.

Agreed, i dont think it will be OL/DL that will probably come later....i hope it's the other franchise improvements
__________________
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder
afro_dogg20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #28
Banned
 
OVR: 38
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: I Live in... Sports Centre
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Next weeks Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Why do I have a feeling there are people living blog to blog.

Seriously People, Go outside, there is a big world out there. Dont get me wrong, When until madden Comes out, i am going to keep tabs on it but seriously, get a grip.

Hmm never heard of this world you talk about
Boucher is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:49 PM   #29
MVP
 
DLaren's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Re: Next weeks Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Why do I have a feeling there are people living blog to blog.

Seriously People, Go outside, there is a big world out there. Dont get me wrong, When until madden Comes out, i am going to keep tabs on it but seriously, get a grip.



"Does it get lonely up there on your pedestal???"
__________________
Currently Playing:
Madden 20 (PC): Los Angeles Chargers Franchise (Coach Mode); Currently in Year-1.
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.

Last edited by DLaren; 04-06-2009 at 10:57 PM.
DLaren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #30
Banned
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Next weeks Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLaren


"Does it get lonely up there on your pedestal???"
+1!!
Derrville is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #31
Banned
 
OVR: 38
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: I Live in... Sports Centre
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Next weeks Blog

I'm feelin some new commentary recording clips

Last edited by Boucher; 04-06-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Boucher is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 11:27 PM   #32
MVP
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,912
Re: Next weeks Blog

what is going on at this community day?

as for the next blog...OL/DL interaction??
sportzbro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 AM.

Top -