Home

Next weeks Blog

This is a discussion on Next weeks Blog within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2009, 11:28 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Next weeks Blog

I think it will be a discussion about why John stopped eating tur-duck-in. Or maybe the effect of to much meat eating on the intestinal system. Just a guess though...
Old 04-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
We're upgrading the presentation of franchise mode.
Ian, what are you doing?
If you give a kid candy because he's throwing a tantrum, then all the kids throw tantrums to get candy.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnutt6
Ian, what are you doing?
If you give a kid candy because he's throwing a tantrum, then all the kids throw tantrums to get candy.
In this case its not really candy, but more like a pacifier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnutt6
Ian, what are you doing?
I was hardly throwing a tantrum, I was stating things no one else had the balls to say, apparently.

I say it how it is. I'm a realist. I want this game to succeed, so I put my heart into my posts when talking about the flaws, because I want to developers to see the mistakes.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #37
Rookie

Blkcanes's Arena

OVR: 8

How a first rounder gets his starting job.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #38
Rookie

nsilvano21's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm still waiting for a blog to be titled: Madden 10, rocket catching and very effective curls are taken care of. Until those two issues are taken care of, it would be Arcade Football 09 (madden 09) all over again.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:14 AM   #39
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Well, I guessed last week (the customization one) and Ian accused me of hacking EA's computers, so I should probably refrain, but I'll give it a shot anyways.

I expect we're gonna see the mild slow down in info until the Draft. I think maybe they jumped on the sim bandwagon early and might be running out of the mildly big stuff that they're cleared to discuss, so we'll get another like the last two; fairly small, numerous upgrades that add up.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 'em jump into another franchise blog to stem off the fire from the last one. It's really unfortunate that they've gotta come on here and do damage control all the time. Ian's gonna get burnt out in one year if this keeps up, and the way things are going, I wanna see him in charge for a long time to come. At least until he's proven himself to the point he can name his own successor.

But back on topic here... once again, they might do a "damage control" franchise blog, but I kinda doubt it. I think they're gonna let the franchise fires die down on their own. We've got 2 more blogs until the draft, so what's small but significant that they could throw out there?

I've got two things coming to mind: Sliders and Injuries/Fatigue. I think one of those two things will be the subject of the next blog. Once again, similar to the last two, fairly small updates.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:44 AM   #40
MVP

OVR: 20

Ian mentioned something about doing an AI blog sometime so I will guess that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »