Home
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
Tell me the address of the house you're being forced to respond to these threads in and I'll be sure to call law enforcement.

On a serious note, I'm quite disappointed as well, as I've already stated in multiple threads. With Madden, why is it that every damn year all of the new content is actually just fixing past ****-ups?

It's getting old.
Were you attempting humor with that one?...

Because the past f*** ups were created by a different team for the most part. Ian's & crew have been putting out these blogs to let us know things are being taken care of. Is it that hard to figure out.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 39

ha, you beat me to it KANE!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
With the past games being so f*cked up wouldn't it make sense to fix the bullcrap that was wrong in the game before, before moving on and adding on to it, just like he stated in the blog?

Jesus christ read people.

Ortiz left the game in shambles, and 09 was a decent step in the right direction and madden 10 is going to be a giant leap forward from what I've seen so far.

I don't think I have heard a developer say maybe next year once.

That makes me feel great.
No, it's not good enough to fix the past ****-ups anymore. Maybe it worked for 07, 08, and 09, but some people are getting tired.

At first I really thought this team was really revamping the game, but now I feel like I'm going to have to pay $59.99 for a patch and roster update. Why don't they just come up right and say "Sorry, guys, but you want start seeing stuff that should of been in the game five years ago until Madden 12. Please buy Madden 10 anyway!"

They need to start getting things right the first time and focus on moving forward with this franchise. Having no competition doesn't help this. Imagine what NFL 2k10 would of been like. Dear lord.

I think I have to have some alone time just thinking about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Were you attempting humor with that one?...

Because the past f*** ups were created by a different team for the most part. Ian's & crew have been putting out these blogs to let us know things are being taken care of. Is it that hard to figure out.
"We've got a ways to go here. So put away the anointing oil, OK?"

- Bill Parcells

You guys act like this game is already the greatest game ever without even seeing it.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
With the past games being so f*cked up wouldn't it make sense to fix the bullcrap that was wrong in the game before, before moving on and adding on to it, just like he stated in the blog?

Jesus christ read people.

Ortiz left the game in shambles, and 09 was a decent step in the right direction and madden 10 is going to be a giant leap forward from what I've seen so far.

I don't think I have heard a developer say maybe next year once.

That makes me feel great.
I just feel bad so far. I mean, in like, '06 they atleast had a PICTURE of Mel Kiper when it came Draft time.

and I really liked this part in the blog

Quote:
The comments can go from being broad (We think his awareness is no higher than 80) to telling you exactly what his key ratings are if you scout him the entire time. It won’t tell you his overall rating, but it will give you his potential, which is what you should make your decision off of.
I know IRL when they scout players, Belichick said to his staff, "I see Tom Brady's Awareness being a 90 guys, he's worth a look at.".

Last edited by bgizle; 04-06-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #14
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

They have already said they are going a LOT further than just fixing the past eff ups.

It says RIGHT IN THE BLOG, that they are fixing the base and then BUILDING on top of it.

Seriously, do you read the blogs or just skim through them looking for pictures?

If the base sucks putting flash and crap on top of that, that won't work properly due to a poor base how does this help the game be any better at all?

It's April.

Go read a book or something and come back around May or June if you aren't happy with the blogs now.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
No, it's not good enough to fix the past ****-ups anymore. Maybe it worked for 07, 08, and 09, but some people are getting tired.

At first I really thought this team was really revamping the game, but now I feel like I'm going to have to pay $59.99 for a patch and roster update. Why don't they just come up right and say "Sorry, guys, but you want start seeing stuff that should of been in the game five years ago until Madden 12. Please buy Madden 10 anyway!"

They need to start getting things right the first time and focus on moving forward with this franchise. Having no competition doesn't help this. Imagine what NFL 2k10 would of been like. Dear lord.

I think I have to have some alone time just thinking about it.
You said it perfect Echo, thx.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 07:56 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 8

Wow this is only the first blog about franchise, they said there will be more blogs talking about different things involved with franchise.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »