Home
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #9
MVP
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,912
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
Tell me the address of the house you're being forced to respond to these threads in and I'll be sure to call law enforcement.

On a serious note, I'm quite disappointed as well, as I've already stated in multiple threads. With Madden, why is it that every damn year all of the new content is actually just fixing past ****-ups?

It's getting old.
Were you attempting humor with that one?...

Because the past f*** ups were created by a different team for the most part. Ian's & crew have been putting out these blogs to let us know things are being taken care of. Is it that hard to figure out.
sportzbro is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #10
MVP
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,912
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

ha, you beat me to it KANE!
sportzbro is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #11
Banned
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Jan 2009
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
With the past games being so f*cked up wouldn't it make sense to fix the bullcrap that was wrong in the game before, before moving on and adding on to it, just like he stated in the blog?

Jesus christ read people.

Ortiz left the game in shambles, and 09 was a decent step in the right direction and madden 10 is going to be a giant leap forward from what I've seen so far.

I don't think I have heard a developer say maybe next year once.

That makes me feel great.
No, it's not good enough to fix the past ****-ups anymore. Maybe it worked for 07, 08, and 09, but some people are getting tired.

At first I really thought this team was really revamping the game, but now I feel like I'm going to have to pay $59.99 for a patch and roster update. Why don't they just come up right and say "Sorry, guys, but you want start seeing stuff that should of been in the game five years ago until Madden 12. Please buy Madden 10 anyway!"

They need to start getting things right the first time and focus on moving forward with this franchise. Having no competition doesn't help this. Imagine what NFL 2k10 would of been like. Dear lord.

I think I have to have some alone time just thinking about it.
Echopax is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #12
Banned
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas
Blog Entries: 1
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Were you attempting humor with that one?...

Because the past f*** ups were created by a different team for the most part. Ian's & crew have been putting out these blogs to let us know things are being taken care of. Is it that hard to figure out.
"We've got a ways to go here. So put away the anointing oil, OK?"

- Bill Parcells

You guys act like this game is already the greatest game ever without even seeing it.
Derrville is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #13
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2009
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
With the past games being so f*cked up wouldn't it make sense to fix the bullcrap that was wrong in the game before, before moving on and adding on to it, just like he stated in the blog?

Jesus christ read people.

Ortiz left the game in shambles, and 09 was a decent step in the right direction and madden 10 is going to be a giant leap forward from what I've seen so far.

I don't think I have heard a developer say maybe next year once.

That makes me feel great.
I just feel bad so far. I mean, in like, '06 they atleast had a PICTURE of Mel Kiper when it came Draft time.

and I really liked this part in the blog

Quote:
The comments can go from being broad (We think his awareness is no higher than 80) to telling you exactly what his key ratings are if you scout him the entire time. It won’t tell you his overall rating, but it will give you his potential, which is what you should make your decision off of.
I know IRL when they scout players, Belichick said to his staff, "I see Tom Brady's Awareness being a 90 guys, he's worth a look at.".

Last edited by bgizle; 04-06-2009 at 07:51 PM.
bgizle is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #14
EA Sports' Equipment Guru
 
KANE699's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Heathrow, FL
Posts: 3,453
Blog Entries: 2
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

They have already said they are going a LOT further than just fixing the past eff ups.

It says RIGHT IN THE BLOG, that they are fixing the base and then BUILDING on top of it.

Seriously, do you read the blogs or just skim through them looking for pictures?

If the base sucks putting flash and crap on top of that, that won't work properly due to a poor base how does this help the game be any better at all?

It's April.

Go read a book or something and come back around May or June if you aren't happy with the blogs now.
KANE699 is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #15
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2009
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
No, it's not good enough to fix the past ****-ups anymore. Maybe it worked for 07, 08, and 09, but some people are getting tired.

At first I really thought this team was really revamping the game, but now I feel like I'm going to have to pay $59.99 for a patch and roster update. Why don't they just come up right and say "Sorry, guys, but you want start seeing stuff that should of been in the game five years ago until Madden 12. Please buy Madden 10 anyway!"

They need to start getting things right the first time and focus on moving forward with this franchise. Having no competition doesn't help this. Imagine what NFL 2k10 would of been like. Dear lord.

I think I have to have some alone time just thinking about it.
You said it perfect Echo, thx.
bgizle is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 07:56 PM   #16
Rookie
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: May 2008
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

Wow this is only the first blog about franchise, they said there will be more blogs talking about different things involved with franchise.
swanlee is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 AM.

Top -