Home
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
Tell me the address of the house you're being forced to respond to these threads in and I'll be sure to call law enforcement.

On a serious note, I'm quite disappointed as well, as I've already stated in multiple threads. With Madden, why is it that every damn year all of the new content is actually just fixing past ****-ups?

It's getting old.
You know what's getting old? It's all of you new booty 2009 members comin' in here pissin' on the forums. You, bgizle, and DBH-8 are all crying about a franchise blog when the game is 4 months away from release. You guys don't have 100 posts COMBINED and you're already being negative. Add something constructive to the forums before you ruin the open lines of communication that we have with the developers.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #18
Rookie

ghostlight85's Arena

OVR: 10

You guys are drama queens.

Seriously, this was a great blog. He even said there are more franchise blogs coming and that the first thing he wanted to focus on was the changes in base logic and they would talk more about it from there. I think some of the people on this board are like the kid you see crying at Toys R Us because his parents only want to buy him one toy instead of everything he sees.

I understand the game has been disappointing in the past. You have to fix the stuff you have first before you can add more. This team is fixing it, and they have given every indication that there are major additions coming. Calm down. You'll get your toys.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngoldfan
You know what's getting old? It's all of you new booty 2009 members comin' in here pissin' on the forums. You, bgizle, and DBH-8 are all crying about a franchise blog when the game is 4 months away from release. You guys don't have 100 posts COMBINED and you're already being negative. Add something constructive to the forums before you ruin the open lines of communication that we have with the developers.
I don't want to repeat myself in multiple threads, so in time I hope you find my post about my opinion about being positive vs being negative, etc.

Who cares about my post count? That doesn't mean anything. I have an opinion, just like you. I don't look at someone's post count and determine whether or not their opinion is credible or not.

If anything, us "Negative Nancies" are being more constructed than a lot of you combined.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #20
Rookie

ghostlight85's Arena

OVR: 10

Echopax, i understand you want a lot from this game, but you sound so defeated about it just because the big additions aren't being announced right now. It's important to have high standards for it and I get that, and I have high standards too. It's not constructive to kiss up to the developers and eat up every bit of info they give us. But franchise is broken in 09. This blog is a good indication that it won't be nearly as broken in this year's game.

As a mainly franchise player, I was thrilled to see that they at least recognize how broken it was.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #21
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
I don't want to repeat myself in multiple threads, so in time I hope you find my post about my opinion about being positive vs being negative, etc.

Who cares about my post count? That doesn't mean anything. I have an opinion, just like you. I don't look at someone's post count and determine whether or not their opinion is credible or not.

If anything, us "Negative Nancies" are being more constructed than a lot of you combined.
There is a difference between being constructive, and crying because you don't like what you see.

Being constructive, even in a negative fashion still gives input on what should be done, rather than just bi**hing about whats in front of you not being good enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
There is a difference between being constructive, and crying because you don't like what you see.

Being constructive, even in a negative fashion still gives input on what should be done, rather than just bi**hing about whats in front of you not being good enough.
Most of my posts aren't really me crying about anything. I just expected something more from the Blog, that is all. I didn't expect to hear some 'Brand new exciting Franchise feature'. But at the same time, I expected more than 'we'll fix some of the broke features, and just touch on some others'.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699

Read what bgizle said. Pretty much sums up how I'd respond to this.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizle
Most of my posts aren't really me crying about anything. I just expected something more from the Blog, that is all. I didn't expect to hear some 'Brand new exciting Franchise feature'. But at the same time, I expected more than 'we'll fix some of the broke features, and just touch on some others'.
Would you prefer them not to fix the broke features?

Some of you really either must not read that well or having reading comprehension issues, because for the 20th time, he said these are just things his team having been working on since he joined the team and that there was a TON of franchise stuff left.

I do see it as you guys crying, because you are complaining even though it was made PERFECTLY clear that no HUGE features were going to be unveiled this early.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »