Home

You guys realize this isn't the only franchise blog, right?

This is a discussion on You guys realize this isn't the only franchise blog, right? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: You guys realize this isn't the only franchise blog, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizle
Not necessarily questioning it. I mean, I'm glad they are fixing broke things, I'm not dumb. It's just some things I felt, should go unsaid, as I mention in the post. Peyton Manning being released should never happen. In my franchise, Manning got released and didn't get signed by a team until 2 years later.

Things like this shouldn't need recognition or its own blog. I'm not crying or b*tching about things, I just wish the first Franchise blog touched on something else, I guess.
Why should it go unsaid?

I for one WANTED to know something like that was fixed. If they hadnt mentioned that being fixed at all from now til the time the game was releaseed, there would be alot of people asking "Is each teams logic fixed? Will AI controlled teams still make dumba$$ moves?"

Personally, I was hoping very much to hear that draft and offseason logic was fixed. I know, I know, they shouldve been fixed a LONG time ago, but the fact is, THEY WERENT, so I needed to hear that. That alone, IMO, is a HUGE improvement.

I understand the people questioning the progression system and pre made rookie prospects, but why I dont get is why people are acting as if this is the only thing they are doing to improve the mode.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:13 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Some people want the devs to show the ending of a movie like the final battle in Transformers instead of showing everything that leads up to it. I do know Ian and company have made Madden 10 go from a rent to a 1st day buy or 2nd day depending when us folks that live in the sticks here in TN get a chance to buy the game.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:51 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Why should it go unsaid?

I for one WANTED to know something like that was fixed. If they hadnt mentioned that being fixed at all from now til the time the game was releaseed, there would be alot of people asking "Is each teams logic fixed? Will AI controlled teams still make dumba$$ moves?"

Personally, I was hoping very much to hear that draft and offseason logic was fixed. I know, I know, they shouldve been fixed a LONG time ago, but the fact is, THEY WERENT, so I needed to hear that. That alone, IMO, is a HUGE improvement.

I understand the people questioning the progression system and pre made rookie prospects, but why I dont get is why people are acting as if this is the only thing they are doing to improve the mode.
Amen. I think people are still focusing on what has been going for the last several years. Yo, just give our new Dev team a chance. Jesus Christos! I LOVE the fact that they are fixing all of this stuff. If you read the actual post (and the whole thing) Josh specifically states that they are laying a FOUNDATION and it is common sense to not try to build on a weak foundation... which was the root problem of these past maddens anyway. As you can see, this isn't gonna be like past maddens. you can just tell that from the whole team's thought process. They're stripping away all of the BS from earlier NG maddens and getting a solid foundation down. I like the way they're doing this. It seems they are really focusing on getting us a football game first. this is their number one priority and are thus taking care of it early.

Once Summer hits, I'm sure that's when we'll see new, innovative features. as of right now, they're are getting us a great football game. Thanks EA

PSN: Gorilla-bob-Mac
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »