Home

Little tuning goes a long way ex. FIFA 09

This is a discussion on Little tuning goes a long way ex. FIFA 09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #17
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Little tuning goes a long way ex. FIFA 09

Def not trying to start a holy war here but I have played soccer all my life (into my 30's now). I took a couple years away from soccer games and just a week ago I picked up Fifa 09. It has come along way and is one of the best sports game I have played on next gen as far as the interaction with all the players on the field goes.

On topic..I was showing a buddy of mine Fifa and he instantly was like...why can't Madden play like this? I do hope these little tweaks they are making will make as big an impact in Madden as said FIfa. The physics with the ball are just amazing, really feels like you are moving a person around and the animations are top notch. Great game! I realize the two sports are way different but if Ian and company can bring that kind of detail to Madden I am going to be one happy gamer.

Last edited by cedwebb; 04-07-2009 at 06:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »