Home

What Can't Be Done?

This is a discussion on What Can't Be Done? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2009, 09:19 PM   #41
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: What Can't Be Done?

Yeah it's going to be hard to legally blame the developer for that sort of stuff and it makes (or did make until EA got into gear) PES the best soccer game out there.

But as I said, EA has no reason to push the issue. They have a good thing going with the NFL and I'm sure they're not going to even try and push for anything the NFL doesn't want, even if the NFL have no legal ground.

Now that I think about it, it may infact be a legal issue after all - the exclusive agreement probably says the NFL have ruling majority over what the game can allow people to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #42
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Something stuck out to me about one of Ian's posts in this thread; let me know if I'm reaching:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
(it takes a pretty large amount of time to make a team from scratch - uniforms, rosters, salaries, depth chart, stadium, coaches, tendencies, etc).
He mentions tendencies. Are coach or team tendencies currently in Madden 09? And if not, does this confirm that we'll see some form of tendency control this year?

I hope I'm not grasping at straws LOL. I just don't remember there being any tendencies on the next gen Maddens. That would be key to making teams play more like themselves.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:27 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthing2022000
Team specific questions.

1) Is the New Meadowlands Stadium in the game?
2) If not can I still use the Jets logo & uniforms if I just put them in NYC rather than NJ? Same could be said if I wanted to move the Patriots to Providence, Hartford, or Portland, ME since they are called the New England Patriots.
1) Why would a stadium that isn't finished yet be in the game? Common sense, people.

2) You've just asked a question that's already been answered in this thread. Moving a team ANYWHERE will prevent you from using their real life logo.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:34 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
1) Why would a stadium that isn't finished yet be in the game? Common sense, people.

2) You've just asked a question that's already been answered in this thread. Moving a team ANYWHERE will prevent you from using their real life logo.
Chill man he asked a question. and no new the giants stadium ist being done until next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »