Home

petition for random created rookies

This is a discussion on petition for random created rookies within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: random rookies should be a option to use in franchise mode
I agree 17 58.62%
I disagree 12 41.38%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 02:28 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
petition for random created rookies

random created rookies should be a OPTION to choose in franchise mode if you do not want pre-created rookies. i think this is a good option and should be implemented if you beileve so as well answer the poll and sign your name.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2009, 02:30 AM   #2
Banned

Re: petition for random created rookies

i agree

Dallas James
Old 04-07-2009, 02:38 AM   #3
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Well, options are never a bad thing....You can't go wrong with options. Though playing with the randomly created rookies doesn't bother me.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:41 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 17

If its an Option fine, but i like the pre made rookies
Old 04-07-2009, 02:52 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

sorry but I have no idea what this arguement is about. What does the blog mean by having "random created rookies"? again, sorry for my misunderstanding.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2009, 03:05 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSTAJ34
sorry but I have no idea what this arguement is about. What does the blog mean by having "random created rookies"? again, sorry for my misunderstanding.
basically pre-created rookies are players that are already made and put in certain draft class years this means rookies are not made randomly by the cpu or a program but are already made by developers. this means after youve ran a few franchises you would already know what players were going to be great players bust and sleepers. there implementing this in madden 10 which i think is going to be a huge mistake some people like knowing what players are going to be great and what not but i dont i want to be a good scout and find out which players are going to be be great each year. this means there will be way less replay value for people like me who would get sick of seeing the same players every year.
random is the way to go.

maybe someone else can explain this better i did not get head coach 09.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:32 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeStrangeSin
basically pre-created rookies are players that are already made and put in certain draft class years this means rookies are not made randomly by the cpu or a program but are already made by developers. this means after youve ran a few franchises you would already know what players were going to be great players bust and sleepers. there implementing this in madden 10 which i think is going to be a huge mistake some people like knowing what players are going to be great and what not but i dont i want to be a good scout and find out which players are going to be be great each year. this means there will be way less replay value for people like me who would get sick of seeing the same players every year.
random is the way to go.

maybe someone else can explain this better i did not get head coach 09.
good explanation, thanks
Old 04-07-2009, 03:48 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 20

I personally will be using the created rookies and then probably importing from NCAA if that gets old. That said I know some people are against the created rookie idea so I voted that their should be the option. I just think the madden team will have more success creating well balanced interesting classes than they will creating a generator that does it as well.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »