Home

Will the 360 version of Madden 10 have Profile Management?

This is a discussion on Will the 360 version of Madden 10 have Profile Management? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

OVR: 30
Will the 360 version of Madden 10 have Profile Management?

I get tired of having to choose what playbooks to use everytime while playing online. On the PS3, there's a "Profile Management" option where you can set your playbooks and audibles and whenever you hop online everything is already set no matter what team you pick.

For instance, I use pass balanced/multiple d with the Texans. If I switch to another team, it will automatically give me their team specific playbooks (as it should) and I usually "ready up" pretty quickly not realizing that I don't have the correct playbooks and end up having a hard time putting together a win w/o my offense and defense being in tact.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #2
Rookie

c dizzy m baby's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Will the 360 version of Madden 10 have Profile Management?

U can already do this. One thing I think is weird is that I use the default playbooks as well, and in online games if my opponent gets ready and then backs out it switches me to CHI's playbook.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »