Home

Time to start worrying. Will Madden 10 deliver????

This is a discussion on Time to start worrying. Will Madden 10 deliver???? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2009, 01:16 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 35
Re: Time to start worrying. Will Madden 10 deliver????

They dont have 4 months left to work on the game, more like 2 months to 2 and a half.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:16 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKE4742
I stated my reasons for speaking out now. The poll from Ian asking our opinions on cams just went up a couple of weeks ago.

In the lastest screenshot, the players still look virtually the same-with no sock changes, shoe changes, etc. And Ian STILL doesn't quite know what's expected. He said so himself. But that's more about cosmetics. If the game plays great, I'll be happy.

I also stated that with so many great suggestions, how many will really make it into the game? I think, with 4 months to go, we really should have more info at this point at least about a couple of great suggestions that made it into the game, if any did.
Once again. They've said NUMEROUS times, they are saving the biggest and best features for last. If you want to see which great suggestions made it into the game you need to be patient.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:18 AM   #35

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
I stated my reasons for speaking out now. The poll from Ian asking our opinions on cams just went up a couple of weeks ago.

In the lastest screenshot, the players still look virtually the same-with no sock changes, shoe changes, etc. And Ian STILL doesn't quite know what's expected. He said so himself. But that's more about cosmetics. If the game plays great, I'll be happy.

I also stated that with so many great suggestions, how many will really make it into the game? I think, with 4 months to go, we really should have more info at this point at least about a couple of great suggestions that made it into the game, if any did.
And as I have mentioned, I have no problems with anyone being pessimistic about the game. There is reason to feel that way.

But did you really all of a sudden get worried about M10 or are you in the camp of people that have always been hesitant about it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM   #36

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
They dont have 4 months left to work on the game, more like 2 months to 2 and a half.
Im pretty sure everyone here knows that.

We are talking about how long they have left to market the game which is 4 months up until release.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
And as I have mentioned, I have no problems with anyone being pessimistic about the game. There is reason to feel that way.

But did you really all of a sudden get worried about M10 or are you in the camp of people that have always been hesitant about it?
Again, it's only 4 MONTHS left, and we're taking a poll on cameras?

AND THE SOCKS AND SHOES STILL LOOK THE SAME!!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 01:35 AM   #38

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Again, it's only 4 MONTHS left, and we're taking a poll on cameras?

AND THE SOCKS AND SHOES STILL LOOK THE SAME!!!!
What would you like to be doing with 4 months left??

All major decisions have been made, the fact that they are including the community on decisions like this is awesome.

And I don't even care about camera angles.

But again, what would you like him to be making polls about?
Old 04-09-2009, 01:43 AM   #39
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
What would you like to be doing with 4 months left??

All major decisions have been made, the fact that they are including the community on decisions like this is awesome.

And I don't even care about camera angles.

But again, what would you like him to be making polls about?
With only 4 MONTHS left, I don't wanna see no poll! Especially about something that SHOULD ALREADY BE IN THE GAME!

Madden needs ALOT of work, and you mean to tell me, there's nothing else we should know by now?!

But, okay, I'll practice on my patience. Wusah!
Old 04-09-2009, 01:48 AM   #40

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
With only 4 MONTHS left, I don't wanna see no poll! Especially about something that SHOULD ALREADY BE IN THE GAME!

Madden needs ALOT of work, and you mean to tell me, there's nothing else we should know by now?!

But, okay, I'll practice on my patience. Wusah!
fair enough

but you never answered my question

did you just now get frustrated with the madden team or have you always been frustrated?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »