Home

Will you buy Madden 2010 if there is online dynasty???

This is a discussion on Will you buy Madden 2010 if there is online dynasty??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question Will you buy Madden 2010 if there is NO online dynasty???

Usually Madden is a step (year) ahead of NCAA Football. but NCAA football beat them last year when they introduced Online Dynasties. Madden did NOT have that feature and that was a huge mistake. If Madden 2010 doesnt have online dynasty , I know I wont be interested in it at all. How does everyone else feel? I cant be the only one that feels that way, am I?

Last edited by DA KING; 04-09-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Will you buy Madden 2010 if there is online dynasty???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA KING
Usually Madden is a step (year) ahead of NCAA Football. but NCAA football beat them last year when they introduced Online Dynasties. Madden did NOT have that feature and that was a huge mistake. If Madden 2010 doesnt have online dynasty , I know I wont be interested in it at all. How does everyone else feel? I cant be the only one that feels that way, am I?
I have no time to dedicate myself to an online league. Thus, this feature is meaningless for me. In fact, I did not renew my Xbox Live Gold membership simply because I don't have the time to sit and play an entire game with at least pausing the game a few times to take care of other things.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #3
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

OVR: 30

It's still a definite buy for me. Online Franchise would be nice, but if they improve on gameplay, presentation and offline franchise, I'll be happy. Looking forward to 10.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Its been a definite for me forever. But last year, I didn't play it as much. Superstar mode kept me busy a little bit, but it needs a lot of improvement. But the online dynasty STILL has me and 11 other friends going strong on NCAA. That is worth the $60 alone. Replay value. In the NFL it will be even better to compete with 11 other friends in an online dynasty and drafting and doing free agency and trades ever year. Madden has been on these "next-gen" systems for a loooooong time and if its "in the game".....it should be in the game. We need online dynasty.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

Could be the difference between a rent from gamefly until it's cheap online or gamestop and me buying it.

Online Franchise = GUARANTEED BUY
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 12

That would not effect my decision at all. Offline franchise mode is what I buy the game for.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3
Smile Re: Will you buy Madden 2010 if there is online dynasty???

Even though I thought the game was pretty good I rarely played Madden at all last year because it didn't have an online dynasty like NCAA 2009. I don't play people I don't know online but my friends and I played 6 seasons of the NCAA online dynasty. I will purchase Madden again this year but if there is no online dynasty it will probably collect dust on my shelf like last years game did. Then again, if they do include it this year, NCAA will probably be the game collecting dust as I unfortunately don't have time to play 2 online dynasties.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by stux
That would not effect my decision at all. Offline franchise mode is what I buy the game for.
+1. As long as offline franchise is extremely deep and will keep me occupied till next year,a feature that has been severely lacking up to this point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »