Home

My idea on what Madden 10s draft should look like in pics

This is a discussion on My idea on what Madden 10s draft should look like in pics within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #9
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: My idea on what Madden 10s draft should look like in pics

Wow!...excellent work!

I hope Ian, Josh or somebody checks this out.

Most times I feel pretty lost while in the draft in Madden. The text is so small I have lots of trouble even reading it. And things flash by so fast...I have no idea what the hell is even going on. [who picked who.]

I wish this would have been a blog, on the new draft screens for Madden '10'.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #10
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

I don't think it would be too much trouble if they showed a few small clips of him either at the combine or in his "career game". 2k5 was able to show you clips of games that were similuated so couldn't Madden 10 be able to do something like that.

By the way you did a nice job and it would be nice it the lay out was something similar to this.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 26

Looks alot better than i thought it would entering this thread.
Id be happy with a tidied up version of that tbh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

I like the idea, but I would hope this level of presentation would be restricted to maybe the 1st round or two, as in general the real draft has far less presentation afterwards and it would probably get too lengthy.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 9

Honestly, it shouldnt be much trouble. The layout right now already shows the time you have and players. All this adds is the call button and the stats for the season. Its basically the same but in a different layout that looks nicer. Also the 2nd part might be difficult, but remember in 2006 they had CAP faces showing in the bio so instead of having the player in college, just show a pic of his face. Lastly, the scouting report and height/college/weight were all already shown in the game before so this is it just shown in a different area.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybutlerz
I like the idea, but I would hope this level of presentation would be restricted to maybe the 1st round or two, as in general the real draft has far less presentation afterwards and it would probably get too lengthy.

The draft now in the game lasts 3 minutes. This would add some fun length. Also the draft only happens 1 time every season in your game so its not like you have to worry about seeing this long process every time the console is turned on.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:21 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 39

wow that would be awesome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2009, 12:10 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
The draft now in the game lasts 3 minutes. This would add some fun length. Also the draft only happens 1 time every season in your game so its not like you have to worry about seeing this long process every time the console is turned on.
Ya, I never went against its implementation, some presentation would be nice. And I'd much rather have it as opposed to the current system, but I don't think it would be necessary to have it extend through all 7 rounds. In real life, I watch pretty well the whole draft, but the presentation really gets toned down after the first couple of rounds, that's all I was saying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »