Home

My idea on what Madden 10s draft should look like in pics

This is a discussion on My idea on what Madden 10s draft should look like in pics within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
My idea on what Madden 10s draft should look like in pics

Simple but very realistic. This is your selection screen. Bottom you will see the team selections, next you see the stats, acquisitions, and team needs. The main screen shows the players and school along with your scouting reports of the players shown at the top. There is a phone with a dot next to it. This is your trade offers. When it shows green you have a offer, if it doesnt you dont. This is also where you click to make a trade offer. The offer will be shown like a trade proposal, if you like it then the thing flashing your team and time will show trade and the team you traded with will be shown. Durring the draft other teams trades will be shown in the screen.

This is what it looks like when you finally select your player. Bottom flashes to buffalo selects and you are immediatley shown a pick of the player in college, a scouting report, and height and weight. Very simple idea.

I hope you like this. Also, this was made in powerpoint so it doesnt look that great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #2
All Star

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: My idea on what Madden 10s draft should look like in pics

That would be amazing.

Great work buddy!
Old 04-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #3
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

That would be tight, one can only wish something like that is in Madden '10.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 13

I really like the idea, but Im not feeling the layout. I know this was probably just done in photoshop, and for that its pretty cool, but in general, that looks a bit amatuerish (no offense to you)

Id like to see the stage area. They arent going to be able college pictures up of each player. I wish they would show a computer generated face of each drafted player, and their info.

Overall though, I really like it. Just needs some minor tweaks.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
I really like the idea, but Im not feeling the layout. I know this was probably just done in photoshop, and for that its pretty cool, but in general, that looks a bit amatuerish (no offense to you)

Id like to see the stage area. They arent going to be able college pictures up of each player. I wish they would show a computer generated face of each drafted player, and their info.

Overall though, I really like it. Just needs some minor tweaks.

I used powerpoint
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 10

Nice Job with that !

Realistically I think we are 1-2 yrs away from that (IMO). But it would be really nice if it could be done. Although I would settle for just the A.I. part about it be fixed this year and take all the extra toppings next year or whenever.

I would really love if say you save a draft class from ncaa 2010 and you draft a player it shows his career stats and what he did each year. What awards he won in college. Basically all the info from Ncaa10 tranfered to Madden10.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
Nice Job with that !

Realistically I think we are 1-2 yrs away from that (IMO). But it would be really nice if it could be done. Although I would settle for just the A.I. part about it be fixed this year and take all the extra toppings next year or whenever.

I would really love if say you save a draft class from ncaa 2010 and you draft a player it shows his career stats and what he did each year. What awards he won in college. Basically all the info from Ncaa10 tranfered to Madden10.
this would be funny seeing a qb picked #1 to have 3100 yards passing in his career. it wont be nice until year 4 when people have 4 years worth of stats.

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09
Old 04-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans

Simple but very realistic. This is your selection screen. Bottom you will see the team selections, next you see the stats, acquisitions, and team needs. The main screen shows the players and school along with your scouting reports of the players shown at the top. There is a phone with a dot next to it. This is your trade offers. When it shows green you have a offer, if it doesnt you dont. This is also where you click to make a trade offer. The offer will be shown like a trade proposal, if you like it then the thing flashing your team and time will show trade and the team you traded with will be shown. Durring the draft other teams trades will be shown in the screen.

This is what it looks like when you finally select your player. Bottom flashes to buffalo selects and you are immediatley shown a pick of the player in college, a scouting report, and height and weight. Very simple idea.

I hope you like this. Also, this was made in powerpoint so it doesnt look that great.
........<<<<<<(Me)

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »