Home

A lot of chatter over this "NEW" Online Feature...

This is a discussion on A lot of chatter over this "NEW" Online Feature... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 19
A lot of chatter over this "NEW" Online Feature...

I would personally LOVE to be able to make a playbook that I can use offline. This is especially useful for us Franchise guys trying to create an offense/defense to best fit our team. And if this IS a feature they put in, and we also somehow get Online Franchise... We should be able to use our playbooks Online also.

I've never been part of an Online Dynasty in NCAA, even though I have the game. I've heard a lot of good things about it, but just never got into it. Maybe it's because there's over 100 teams in NCAA Football, and there's too much unbalance from most schools to the elite schools.

So I ask myself, "Would I even want to have an Online Franchise Mode in Madden?" The answer is, "ABSOLUTELY."

Reasons being: more people buy Madden then NCAA. More people are into NFL Football than NCAA Football. Most of my friends will buy Madden instead of NCAA. There's 32 teams in the NFL, all balanced relatively well, as opposed to over 100+ in NCAA with a large scale of unbalance.

#1 Question involving Online Franchise has to do with the Draft Class. I know offline Franchise is going to have the option of pre-made rookies. IF there is Online Franchise, would the HOST of the Online Franchise have the option of Importing a NCAA Football 10 draft class into the Online Franchise?

Last edited by MRxAmazing; 04-10-2009 at 04:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: A lot of chatter over this "NEW" Online Feature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxAmazing
I would personally LOVE to be able to make a playbook that I can use offline. This is especially useful for us Franchise guys trying to create an offense/defense to best fit our team. And if this IS a feature they put in, and we also somehow get Online Franchise... We should be able to use our playbooks Online also.
Custom playbooks add literally 100s of hours of playing time to the game. It is a must have feature in any game that claims to be "next gen".
Old 04-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
Banned

I don't know about "100s" of hours. But it would add quite a bit I agree.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:18 PM   #4
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

Quote:
It depends on how much time you spend tinkering with your playbooks, and trying new schemes in your franchise.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
it would definitely add 100s of hours of my playing time... i would probably just sit down and make plays all night long...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2009, 05:20 PM   #6
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
it would definitely add 100s of hours of my playing time... i would probably just sit down and make plays all night long...
Word.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #7
Banned

I'd love to have the different formations and such all mixed in my playbook, but when it comes to Madden, I've always been good enough to do great on offense no matter what play I call. I hot route A LOT. I pretty much end up making my own plays at the line.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 14

MMMM making a Double WR Reverse Flea Flicker

QB Drops back hands it off to the RB - RB hands it off to the Slot WR - Slot WR hands it off to the #2 WR - WR pitches to QB - find the wide open Cooley on a post route as the defenders are biting on all the ball movements

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »