Home

Some of you are easily brainwashed

This is a discussion on Some of you are easily brainwashed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Some of you are easily brainwashed

Please close this USELESS thread!!!
Old 04-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #18
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Nostradamus.

Predicts the economy situation in 4 months, not bad.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwpit79
and '06 for 360 didn't even have a franchise mode.
I've read that in many discussions yet is just not true. There was a franchise mode in Madden 06 for 360. I played 2 seasons on it, with the draft and free agency in between. The game wasn`t good and franchise mode was bare bones as can be but it was there. It was NBA Live that didn't have a franchise mode in its first appearance on 360.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #20

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Look rent the game if you think its going to be that bad. Rent it if you don't like it then don't buy it. I know imma buy madden already got it preordered. For one i believe this will be the best madden to date just b/c of what iv'e seen. What has sold me on the game is the more fluid and smooth running system. and that was just a prototype.

When the vids come out that will be the biggest selling factor for me. That and the demo.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
Wow! Economics major?
Trickle-Down effect!!! W000T!!!111!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
Look rent the game if you think its going to be that bad. Rent it if you don't like it then don't buy it. I know imma buy madden already got it preordered. For one i believe this will be the best madden to date just b/c of what iv'e seen. What has sold me on the game is the more fluid and smooth running system. and that was just a prototype.

When the vids come out that will be the biggest selling factor for me. That and the demo.
yeah go ahead, rent the game first but i feel sorry if u like it because then u'll have to buy the game so now u gotta pay $59.99 after u just spent $5 just to rent it setting urself back $64.99 lol and u talkin about the poor economy, just buy the game man, what else are u gonna play to get ur football fix anyhow??? good luck in august sir
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 04-10-2009, 09:45 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 7

i appluad the OP for saying this and its nice to see the fanboys come out. now that being said i had madden when there were only 8 teams and 8 bits. but i think the op is right Ian and crew (god bless them) have tried to include feedback from players. and they are saying the right things here because they are standing up for thier company.

do i need to remind you all of Ians interview that has been posted here where they talked about "improved line play" ect. i like the op will take it with a grain of salt. I am also in the minority in being a PS3 owner and being dissapointed that the game is designed for the xbox, i recall a post Ian made about taking out the stadium shots for "lack of spce" a blu ray disc holds 30 gb of info 50 if its dual layered.

madden used to be the highlight of football off season i pre ordered it every year untill 05, i felt the hype was way ahead of the product. all that being said ill probably but madden 10 more than likely ill buy it used. but guys stop drinking the kool-aid
Old 04-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #24

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrizzo380
yeah go ahead, rent the game first but i feel sorry if u like it because then u'll have to buy the game so now u gotta pay $59.99 after u just spent $5 just to rent it setting urself back $64.99 lol and u talkin about the poor economy, just buy the game man, what else are u gonna play to get ur football fix anyhow??? good luck in august sir
what are you talking about I didn't say anything about the economy. You don't even have to rent the game just play the demo, wait for the reviews to come out, or here's a idea let your friend buy madden first, play it there and see what you think.

Is that cheap enough for ya to make your decision!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »