Home

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

This is a discussion on Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I know LBzrule is going to come on here talking about his Brandon Jacobs game against me.
Was Jacobs that hard to tackle or the O line was doing a good job
Old 04-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 41

KANE669 I hope Madden was GREAT! I am a big 2k fan because of game play. If Madden has more fluid game play than previous versions than I will give it a shot. I did see some interesting stuff today though about Back Breaker. It seems that Back Breaker has a partner and they will be releasing a game this year. They will also be announcing this stuff at E3 in June....

http://forum.backbreakergame.com/showthread.php?t=2136

They said the partner they have is a very familiar name so I can only think it is Madden, 2K, or Micro Soft. Did you notice the player movements being like Back Breaker videos? I hope it is 2K because the other reason I love 2K is because they have the best league set ups for there sports games.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 04-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #19
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Just throwing my thanks out there to Tiburon myself. I had a hell of a good time. Introduced Dave to the wonders of the Irish Car Bomb, that was awesome.

Thanks to everyone at Tiburon, especially Ian, Phil, Raczilla, Donny, Big Scary Gameplay Guy, Ex Quarterback Gameplay Guy, Marino Jersey Sound Girl, Josh, the Live team, and most especially Anthony White, who took time out of his day to come down and talk Xs and Os with Lbzrule and I, probably the highlight of the trip for me.

I know I'm forgetting at least 2 more people, but I don't necessarily know what they did at EA and I don't remember their names:P There was one guy in particular who I think was on the live team, but he was at the dinner and later in the studio with us, was really responsive and really attentive and was a good dude all around. I feel ****ty for forgetting his name.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Just throwing my thanks out there to Tiburon myself. I had a hell of a good time. Introduced Dave to the wonders of the Irish Car Bomb, that was awesome.

Thanks to everyone at Tiburon, especially Ian, Phil, Raczilla, Donny, Big Scary Gameplay Guy, Ex Quarterback Gameplay Guy, Marino Jersey Sound Girl, Josh, the Live team, and most especially Anthony White, who took time out of his day to come down and talk Xs and Os with Lbzrule and I, probably the highlight of the trip for me.

I know I'm forgetting at least 2 more people, but I don't necessarily know what they did at EA and I don't remember their names:P There was one guy in particular who I think was on the live team, but he was at the dinner and later in the studio with us, was really responsive and really attentive and was a good dude all around. I feel ****ty for forgetting his name.
Agreed. Just want to say thanks to the team for inviting us out and interacting with us. Everyone was hospitable and open. Sitting there and sharing notes with AJ on X's an O's, and definitely finally meeting and talking with Anthony White, talking and discussing some things with Ian, Donny, Phil and the rest of the crew was a really good experience.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #21
EA Game Changer

ShopMaster's Arena

OVR: 9

Good Stuff guys, I know you guys represented well.

My question is how was the interaction with the developers? I know Russ Kiniry from the NCAA 10 team was so attentive to our thoughts and I imagine that Ian was the same. Was Ryan Ferwerda there? He's the online guy for Madden.

Looking forward to your write ups as time goes on and you are able to talk about the things you saw.

- Shopmaster
http://www.mymaddenpad.com
Follow Me on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/Shopmaster

MyGamerPad.com | MyMaddenPad.com | MyNBALivePad.com

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #22
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Agreed. Just want to say thanks to the team for inviting us out and interacting with us. Everyone was hospitable and open. Sitting there and sharing notes with AJ on X's an O's, and definitely finally meeting and talking with Anthony White, talking and discussing some things with Ian, Donny, Phil and the rest of the crew was a really good experience.
That's a conversation I would love to have heard.

Thank you, Ian and co. for making this happen. Thank you also to all of the OS community members who took the time to attend in order to speak for us.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #23
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

You guys are so lucky, I can tell Madden 10 is going to be a hell of a game this year.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #24
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopMaster
Good Stuff guys, I know you guys represented well.

My question is how was the interaction with the developers? I know Russ Kiniry from the NCAA 10 team was so attentive to our thoughts and I imagine that Ian was the same. Was Ryan Ferwerda there? He's the online guy for Madden.

Looking forward to your write ups as time goes on and you are able to talk about the things you saw.

- Shopmaster
Russ seems like a good guy from what I've seen of him online. I'm not sure if Ryan was there or not. If so, I didn't catch his name. That's actually one area where we were kept in the dark. We still know as much as you about online.

Ian was awesome. They were making changes and uploading them to our dev kits as we suggested them (for little things anyways). We had 2 gameplay guys, 2 franchise people (well, for a while, Josh had to jet), Phil was awesome, and very candid. Not to mention hilarious.

Ian was all business, you can really tell how much he cares about this product, even more than on here.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »