Home

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned.

This is a discussion on I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned.

I know there are more blogs to come and more info about the franchise mode that hasn't been released to us yet. But judging from the latest blog on the community play test it seems as if there is still some time to make minor adjustments here and there so I thought I'd just throw this out there.

I think we need the option to start our Franchise either pre-draft or post draft, just like Head Coach 09. It's kind of refreshing to be able to go back and correct your team's mistakes (Vernon Gholston 6th overall??? )

Same thing goes for Superstar mode (if it's still a part of the game.) If you import your player from NCAA who happens to be first round caliber, then the draft should be able to be altered to fit him in there.

Of course all of this stuff is minor though and takes a backseat to all of the gameplay aspects that needs to be tweaked. But even if it's something to consider for Madden 11....food for thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: I'm not sure if this has been mentioned.

A couple of people have brought this up before but it never gets much highlight. I am pretty sure the devs havent had a response about this topic yet. They might be waiting for when they drop more franchise info/it may be on their list of to dos but its in the middle so its not positive that it will make it so they are waiting before telling us.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I'm not sure if this has been mentioned.

I posted this request before aswell, i haven't heard on it but i'm really hoping they make it happen. All you need are saved rosters pre draft and then allow you to do the draft. I want to try my own strategies and not go OL as much as andy reid. Ian could we get a hint ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »