Home

What is a Groundbreaking New Feature?

This is a discussion on What is a Groundbreaking New Feature? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2009, 10:27 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: What is a Groundbreaking New Feature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
They will have some and at this point we can't be more specific than that. Although now that I think about the word "feature," I might have misunderstood the question.
See man....You said "some" which clearly means more than 1. I pray that we are ont he same page when it comes to "Features" because if you mean new colored shoes and stuff that is going to be unacceptable lolol

Online Franchise is not a "groundbreaking" new feature. It was already in NCAA and other sports games beofre NCAA. IT may be "gorundbreaking" in Madden but I mean truly "Groundbreaking"
Old 04-14-2009, 10:33 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
See man....You said "some" which clearly means more than 1. I pray that we are ont he same page when it comes to "Features" because if you mean new colored shoes and stuff that is going to be unacceptable lolol

Online Franchise is not a "groundbreaking" new feature. It was already in NCAA and other sports games beofre NCAA. IT may be "gorundbreaking" in Madden but I mean truly "Groundbreaking"
At first, I thought by features you meant "IN GAME PLAY" rather than something external to it. For anything other than that I cannot say. There is something they are working on that they did not even disclose to us.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:36 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
At first, I thought by features you meant "IN GAME PLAY" rather than something external to it. For anything other than that I cannot say. There is something they are working on that they did not even disclose to us.
Gameplay counts so if you saw some new stuff there sounds good to me. I'm curious to know, that since you guys can only talk about what has been posted, did you all get to play franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2009, 10:37 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 16

They said "TECHNOLOGY" so I doubt it has something to do with a feature.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:55 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Gameplay counts so if you saw some new stuff there sounds good to me. I'm curious to know, that since you guys can only talk about what has been posted, did you all get to play franchise?
In the new blog it said that everyone played franchise from 11-2 if I remember.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:57 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Franchise was the first thing that everyone played actually. One thing I liked about this game even in its early stages is I had fun playing against the A.I and I'm mostly an online guy. But, there are some issues that needs addressing. But let me just say, I think some things were right on the money in terms of team identity and the stretched player ratings make a huge difference. Two games that I played in franchise one vs Pats the other vs Vikes. The Pats passed alot and ran from the spread sets. The Vikes lined up in a lot of big sets and gave the one/two punch with Peterson and Taylor. Also Jackson's accuracy is horrible.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #15
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Groundbreaking feature is groundbreaking.

Oh, and they didn't tell us **** about online.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2009, 11:01 AM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Franchise was the first thing that everyone played actually. One thing I liked about this game even in its early stages is I had fun playing against the A.I and I'm mostly an online guy. But, there are some issues that needs addressing. But let me just say, I think some things were right on the money in terms of team identity and the stretched player ratings make a huge difference. Two games that I played in franchise one vs Pats the other vs Vikes. The Pats passed alot and ran from the spread sets. The Vikes lined up in a lot of big sets and gave the one/two punch with Peterson and Taylor. Also Jackson's accuracy is horrible.
Cool, that's good to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Groundbreaking feature is groundbreaking.

Oh, and they didn't tell us **** about online.
Dude, I have never once inquired about online franchise from any of the people that went, so I don't know why you had to approach me in that manner. I was just asking a simple question, now who's being the dick?

Last edited by FadeEmAll; 04-14-2009 at 11:03 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »