Home

why no stadium shots ?

This is a discussion on why no stadium shots ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2009, 11:07 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: why no stadium shots ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
where did you get this? did you read it somewhere or just make it up? that makes absolutely no sense.
He's actually right. You have to remember that those were actually hi-res videos. There had to be several for each stadium to account for weather conditions and time of day. This sort of thing really adds up. I had a feeling that these may not last, and when I heard about it I immediately thought about space concerns.

I imagine it wouldn't even be an issue with the PS3, but since this game is chief for 360, it just isn't worth wasting precious space for.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:08 AM   #18
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
He's actually right. You have to remember that those were actually hi-res videos. There had to be several for each stadium to account for weather conditions and time of day. This sort of thing really adds up. I had a feeling that these may not last, and when I heard about it I immediately thought about space concerns.

I imagine it wouldn't even be an issue with the PS3, but since this game is chief for 360, it just isn't worth wasting precious space for.
Yep. Very good points.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:12 AM   #19

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
where did you get this? did you read it somewhere or just make it up? that makes absolutely no sense.
how does it NOT make sense?
Old 04-15-2009, 11:14 AM   #20
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
I pulled it out of my hat.

I don't feel like pouring over 30 minutes of old posts from several months ago and providing a link.

Phil mentioned this a few months ago. If you would like to conduct your own search, feel free.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:19 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 16

Im glad it was taken out of the game. They got repetitive after the first couple of games. The roads were the same so that didn't help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2009, 11:20 AM   #22
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Im glad it was taken out of the game. They got repetitive after the first couple of games. The roads were the same so that didn't help.
Yeah that's true....
Old 04-15-2009, 11:20 AM   #23
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

The outside of the stadium shots are cool but if they are making improvements inside the stadium then its all good. It is nice seeing everything from a birds eye view to gain a little atmosphere so lets hope they give us an inside the stadium shot that shows most of the crowd to give us just that. Maybe a shot during warm-ups that shows the field from a distance so we can see the whole field, the fans, and all the players moving around before gametime. Would be awsome!
Old 04-15-2009, 11:32 AM   #24
MVP

To be honest, I didnt even notice the fact they were different places because of the roads.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »