Home

Will there be an option to turn off ALL banners?

This is a discussion on Will there be an option to turn off ALL banners? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2009, 08:27 PM   #9

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Will there be an option to turn off ALL banners?

I think if anything it should be a option because i'm all for options no matter what it is most times. Banners should show up where that box is on the play screen. Less on the field and more inside the play screen box.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:30 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 19

I'm the opposite i like seeing all the banners. You see banners every other play on sundays.

I would love an in game ticker showing other games scores as they progress.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 17

I want stat banners on the field post and pre play and want them popping up A LOT, they just need to make them like 2K5 where they would disappear when you zoom out to set hot routes and stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #12
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
I think if anything it should be a option because i'm all for options no matter what it is most times. Banners should show up where that box is on the play screen. Less on the field and more inside the play screen box.
No offense dude, but that defeats the whole purpose of banners. When you're watching the games on Sundays, when does the banner come up? Bottom of the screen during the game, before the play is run. I'm all for the option to turn it off, as I understand not everyone likes it. But putting it on the play screen box, not so much!
Old 04-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
I want stat banners on the field post and pre play and want them popping up A LOT, they just need to make them like 2K5 where they would disappear when you zoom out to set hot routes and stuff.
Sure, thats fine, my main point is to make it so it does not interfere with my play calling, play setup, or play execution in any way shape or form, because when there's 10 seconds left in the game and I'm trying to score the winning TD the last thing I need is to wait for a Banner to go away before I can get the thing rolling.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:40 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEAR17
I'm the opposite i like seeing all the banners. You see banners every other play on sundays.

I would love an in game ticker showing other games scores as they progress.
I look at the game different I guess. I don't look at it as if I'm watching a game on Sunday, I look at it as if I was a coach or player. Don't get me wrong I do care about stats but only after the game is over and only if I'm in a league game.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:42 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
No offense dude, but that defeats the whole purpose of banners. When you're watching the games on Sundays, when does the banner come up? Bottom of the screen during the game, before the play is run. I'm all for the option to turn it off, as I understand not everyone likes it. But putting it on the play screen box, not so much!
I agree with this, I mean for the people that like them and want them up, they should show up where you'd normally see them on Sunday, I wouldn't want that to change.

Now, what would be very cool is if you are in an on-line league game and someone else in YOUR league is playing at the same time you should see the score of that game plus scores from the rest of the games in your league that have been completed for that particular week that you are playing in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #16
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKill
I agree with this, I mean for the people that like them and want them up, they should show up where you'd normally see them on Sunday, I wouldn't want that to change.

Now, what would be very cool is if you are in an on-line league game and someone else in YOUR league is playing at the same time you should see the score of that game plus scores from the rest of the games in your league that have been completed for that particular week that you are playing in.
Love the idea! That would be great to see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »