Home

Old 04-17-2009, 10:37 PM   #9
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: madden draft logic needs work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Looman
I'm proud to say that this was completely fixed this week.

This has been a pet peeve of mine for years and something we had to get right this year.

IMO, it's excellent at this point and we still have time to make it even better.
And this is even better news. A+, and a "Grape job!" sticker with little grapes and a smiley face on it.

@1:07

Last edited by PGaither84; 04-17-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 6

thanks for the response josh that makes franchise so much better.
Keep up the great work.
oh by the way while i was in the draft screen 2 things that i found annoying one was i would be browsing players and every time the cpu picked it would move me from looking at a players bio then i would have to go back down the list.

2nd the sound track i know you have crazy good music but while im trying to concentrate on who i want i dont want crazy music blasting at me i would rather have something soothing to my ears just a sugestion i know i can just turn the volume down but still>

Last edited by madrob; 04-17-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:01 PM   #11
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrob
thanks for the response josh that makes franchise so much better.
Keep up the great work.
oh by the way while i was in the draft screen 2 things that i found annoying one was i would be browsing players and every time the cpu picked it would move me from looking at a players bio then i would have to go back down the list.

2nd the sound track i know you have crazy good music but while im trying to concentrate on who i want i dont want crazy music blasting at me i would rather have something soothing to my ears just a sugestion i know i can just turn the volume down but still>
I believe you can turn the music off in the audio settings or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 11:04 PM   #12
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
I believe you can turn the music off in the audio settings or something.
I just wish there were more draft mood setting music IMO. I end up just playing my music off my 360, or pausing it and have no music when I rally want to focus. Then My friends online want me to join an Xbox live party or something. lol
Old 04-17-2009, 11:12 PM   #13
Banned

lol
Old 04-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:

This has been a pet peeve of mine for years and something we had to get right this year.

IMO, it's excellent at this point and we still have time to make it even better.
so will the computer have a strategy based on their weaknesses?

and is this good enough to where if 6 years in franchise, you wanted to trade up in the draft, one could look at the computers roster, and feel comfortable that a team with 2 young studs at running back(or sub any position you want), would pass on said player in the first round, and you would be able to negotiate with teams behind them?
Old 04-20-2009, 11:51 PM   #15
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

Maybe now I will feel the need to actually move ahead of a team, scared they may take the player I want, I only hope the CPU decides to make moves like this with other teams and myself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 03:47 AM   #16
Rookie

thecougarbear's Arena

So happy that draft logic has been "fixed." it has been broken for years. I have had franchises where a team will draft a QB in the top 5 three out of five years... they end up strangling themselves. It's no fun to strategize against AI that has the logic of a drunken two year old.

NFL teams don't always pick the prettiest girl at the dance, especially if they took home, invested a bunch of time in, and spent a huge sum of money on a different girl last year. Wisdom. For your life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »