Home

Little snapshot from Draft day video

This is a discussion on Little snapshot from Draft day video within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-19-2009, 03:54 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Little snapshot from Draft day video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Hester is still listed as a DB.
Ive found him listed as a DB or WR on several sites so its hard to say whats going to happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 11:23 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
How exactly did we get hosed? You guys just gave away your best OL, and you dare to make jokes???.....You're an entertaining individual.

Hey good luck winning your division in let's say....the next 10 years?
You're being dillusional. Maybe you should do some research on this "stud" tackle you just got. He's been miserable this last year and wants top money when he's barely performing at starter level. What a joke.

The Bills owned that trade. Not only do they get rid of a guy who sucked for them; but they also got a lot for him. They'll most definitely be better without him.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:13 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by achain
You're being dillusional. Maybe you should do some research on this "stud" tackle you just got. He's been miserable this last year and wants top money when he's barely performing at starter level. What a joke.

The Bills owned that trade. Not only do they get rid of a guy who sucked for them; but they also got a lot for him. They'll most definitely be better without him.
he was an ALLPRO in 07, and had a rough year in 08 but he held out of training camp, which he will not be doing this year... you don't go from ALL-PRO to complete garbage.

and the skins signed DERRICK DOCKERY, who is 90% of the reason peters looked bad. but, the moral of this story is that i look forward to beating the skins... a lot.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #44
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

If there's one thing Andy Reid knows, it's offensive lineman. Now is Jason Peters the best LT in the league? I'd be delusional if I were to say that. Is he a 2 time pro bowler that's an upgrade from what we've had? Absolutely. And now that he's got his contract, he's going to be a beast.

Hey at least we didnt' pay him $100 million and $40 plus in guaranteed. *cough* Haynesworth *cough*. And we definitely didn't overpay for him like the skins did with Deangelo Hall, who happens to be very overrated. Hope it's comfy at the bottom of the NFC East for ya!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:44 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
If there's one thing Andy Reid knows, it's offensive lineman. Now is Jason Peters the best LT in the league? I'd be delusional if I were to say that. Is he a 2 time pro bowler that's an upgrade from what we've had? Absolutely. And now that he's got his contract, he's going to be a beast.

Hey at least we didnt' pay him $100 million and $40 plus in guaranteed. *cough* Haynesworth *cough*. And we definitely didn't overpay for him like the skins did with Deangelo Hall, who happens to be very overrated. Hope it's comfy at the bottom of the NFC East for ya!
You won't find me defending my team's irrational spending during the offseason. But I call them like I see them and this trade for the Eagles is pure garbage regardless of the other teams in the division. He may be an upgrade but you gave up an arm and a leg for a guy with questionable love for the game. Have fun with that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 12:50 AM   #46
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

Quote:
You won't find me defending my team's irrational spending during the offseason. But I call them like I see them and this trade for the Eagles is pure garbage regardless of the other teams in the division. He may be an upgrade but you gave up an arm and a leg for a guy with questionable love for the game. Have fun with that.
Hey, only time will tell. All the experts seem to agree that the guy has the potential to be a top LT in the league. I'm not ready to crown the guy as the ultimate LT in the league, I'm just saying that I'm glad we spend that 28th pick on a proven guy, rather than some rookie offensive lineman that we know nothing about. Cuz let's be honest, Andy Reid was going to pick a lineman with one of those picks.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:52 AM   #47
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

Quote:

Winston Justice

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 04-20-2009, 12:58 AM   #48
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
Winston Justice
Hey he's only human. What coach hasn't been wrong about a couple guys? Sue me...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »