Home

EA struggles with another $310 million in lost revenue...

This is a discussion on EA struggles with another $310 million in lost revenue... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-19-2009, 03:45 AM   #57
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: EA struggles with another $310 million in lost revenue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
No doubt?

How about we wait until we've at least seen a single play of actual 11 on 11 gameplay before we declare BB a "destroyer", mkay?
Why would we do that? Haven't you seen the latest tech demo? That's all the proof we need bro. The game is going to pwn!

/sarcasm.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:46 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
I see you're running out of arguments, so now you're searching for ways to undermine my intelligence. Don't worry, I'm not going to stoop to that level. I'm a lot more MATURE than that.
I was using that as a metaphor for your repeated contradictions. You should realize that faith and evidence are in complete contradiction of each other, and so I thought it was poetic justice that you put that icing of a sentence on your cake of contradiction.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:51 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
No doubt?

How about we wait until we've at least seen a single play of actual 11 on 11 gameplay before we declare BB a "destroyer", mkay?
The technology alone is a destroyer. All the major features in BB that we know so far, are never before seen features in a football game, and maybe sports game. That alone says a lot, I think. What has Madden shown in the past 4 years? 4 games. LOL.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:51 AM   #60
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmoob
I was using that as a metaphor for your repeated contradictions. You should realize that faith and evidence are in complete contradiction of each other, and so I thought it was poetic justice that you put that icing of a sentence on your cake of contradiction.
How exactly did I contradict myself dude? I told you how I felt about Backbreaker, yet you kept antagonizing me for not agreeing with your opinion. I'm sorry that I'm not excited about BB as much as you are. That's where it ends. I'm not going to entertain you anymore. Welcome and good luck on these boards.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:55 AM   #61
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Why would we do that? Haven't you seen the latest tech demo? That's all the proof we need bro. The game is going to pwn!

/sarcasm.
The only even remotely gameplay related vid I've seen was the Tackle Alley vid released last year. Impressive stuff, if you ignore all the failed diving tackle attempts that miss by 2-3 yards.

Last game: Houston 56 USF 21
Next game: 11/21 @ SMU

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 03:58 AM   #62
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
How exactly did I contradict myself dude? I told you how I felt about Backbreaker, yet you kept antagonizing me for not agreeing with your opinion. I'm sorry that I'm not excited about BB as much as you are. That's where it ends. I'm not going to entertain you anymore. Welcome and good luck on these boards.
Man, I was wondering when you were going to quit responding to that dude, lol. You have folks on here that realize Madden has flaws just as any other game and really want to see it improve, then you have people like him that actually DONT want Madden to improve. I dont understand why they come to Madden forums at all.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:59 AM   #63
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmoob
The technology alone is a destroyer. All the major features in BB that we know so far, are never before seen features in a football game, and maybe sports game. That alone says a lot, I think. What has Madden shown in the past 4 years? 4 games. LOL.
Technology that has yet to produce so much as a single second of actual 11 on 11 gameplay footage.

You want to buy into this thing sight unseen, fine. Don't chastise the rest of us for demanding a little more proof.

Last game: Houston 56 USF 21
Next game: 11/21 @ SMU

Old 04-19-2009, 04:04 AM   #64
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Man, I was wondering when you were going to quit responding to that dude, lol. You have folks on here that realize Madden has flaws just as any other game and really want to see it improve, then you have people like him that actually DONT want Madden to improve. I dont understand why they come to Madden forums at all.
Funny thing is dude, in the beginning I actually thought the guy wanted to have a mature and intelligent discussion. Then all of a sudden, the guy starts calling me ignorant and insecure. But you're right, I learned my lesson.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »