Home

Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

This is a discussion on Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 12:54 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
So you have a problem with Adem's response but you have no problem with the way the OP was stated?

Gideon basically says he should have been invited because the right questions weren't asked (even though he has no idea what questions were asked).

And you have a problem with Adem defending that?
I fail to see where he "basically" said that he "should have been invited." Please locate where you picked that up please.

Adem response was childish and uneccesary. Lz's response was mature and the issue should have been settled at that point.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:56 AM   #18

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmoob
I fail to see where he "basically" said that he "should have been invited." Please locate where you picked that up please.
His title plus his first post tells me he thinks he should have been invited.

And I could very well be misinterpreting the way he wrote it.

But don't get me wrong, I'm sure he was considered because his videos are great. And I would love it if he had gone because his videos are great.

I just don't like the way he started this thread.

Last edited by kehlis; 04-19-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:56 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 8

they wont add play creating for fear of online abuse.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:06 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 14

It seems most if not all of Apex's posts on here are just rude and ignorant. Stick with the vids Apex, those come out much better than the rants on here.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:21 AM   #21
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
So you have a problem with Adem's response but you have no problem with the way the OP was stated?

Gideon basically says he should have been invited because the right questions weren't asked (even though he has no idea what questions were asked).

And you have a problem with Adem defending that?
The op asked a question,LBz answered it in an adult manner,Adem answered it in a childish and immature manner....and you're ok with that I guess??

Point is....there's ways of going about answering somebodys question (whether some thought it was rude or not).....Lb's was the correct manner....not rude at all,and explained the situation very well.
Adems was immature,and added absolutely nothing to the op's question,But I guess you're alright with that.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 01:22 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 26

[quote=adembroski;2039443730]Why wasn't it brought up? Did someone e-mail you our feedback documents or something? Did you have the room bugged? Hey, since you know so much, what's going on on the 6th floor?[/quote]

Ive got clearance from the US goverment into area 51

And yet I couldnt get into the 6th floor Whats the world coming to.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:25 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Me too. Because if the game busts, it's their heads!
Actually, I will not interpret it that way (although I do see the smiley face) because I know the feedback I gave and I know the feedback that AJ, Bezo, Russ, Watch, Dave, Jobo and Kane all gave. We don't develop the game. It's not up to us to implement anything we suggested. I worked my a$$ off this week getting documents in. Some of it is probably overkill lol, but I just think certain things need to be emphasized. In short, Ian and his team have the keys to this:

Suggestions have been made to deal with everything that people complain about game play wise. All we can do now is trust their expertise and let them drive.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:26 AM   #24
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

Adem response was childish and uneccesary. Lz's response was mature and the issue should have been settled at that point.
Exactly...

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »