Home

Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

This is a discussion on Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 22
Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

Maybe I'm Missing Something, but my question is why was'nt Play creating Brought Up, or if it was Why was'nt it Brought up enough when EA Flew those 8 Game Testers In
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexbronx
Maybe I'm Missing Something, but my question is why was'nt Play creating Brought Up, or if it was Why was'nt it Brought up enough when EA Flew those 8 Game Testers In
It wasn't in our builds. Not sure the ins and outs of it. Neither was defensive match ups nor run/pass commit. But there were extensive conversations.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:17 PM   #3
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

Quote:
Hell, we're just casual football fans. None of us really give a damn about the game or the technical aspects of it. Personally, I just went along for the free portions (food). To hell with giving feedback to improve the game! EA would've been better served had they swapped you in for your incredible insight such as your outstanding breakdown of that "Madden 10" screenshot from a few weeks back .

!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 11:21 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9

You would have just complained about your bullet passes being intercept when you should just use some touch. I'm glad you didn't go.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Why wasn't it brought up? Did someone e-mail you our feedback documents or something? Did you have the room bugged? Hey, since you know so much, what's going on on the 6th floor?

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 12:13 AM   #6
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Why wasn't it brought up? Did someone e-mail you our feedback documents or something? Did you have the room bugged? Hey, since you know so much, what's going on on the 6th floor?
Is it really necessary to be rude?? The guy just asked a question,in which he felt was something that might have been seen or mentioned at your guys' trip.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 04-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 8

Looks like a lot of people really wanted to help fix madden and are pissed they weren't 1 of the chosen ones.

By the way what makes you feel you could help Ian and Phil bronx. You're videos were good when they first came out but you mostly bashed and state the obvious.

The 8 guys that Ian and Phil picked was a good move.

Note: If madden 10 comes out as garbage these forums will unload on the 8 chosen ones. LOL
R.I.P Sean Taylor #21

Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Lakers

XBOX 360 Gamertag: HOLLYWOOD III
Old 04-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #8
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Is it really necessary to be rude?? The guy just asked a question,in which he felt was something that might have been seen or mentioned at your guys' trip.
Yea but from his point of view this guy looks like he is being a smart a$s. How does he know if the 8 guys brought up created playbooks or not?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »