Home

Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

This is a discussion on Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Sure Wish I would Have Been Invited To Game Test for EA, Discuss Play Creating

Just wanted to tell the guys that were invited to the game test, that based upon your reaction to the OP's thread and your poor response I would do everything possible to make sure you never get a chance to go and test Madden again. ASSHATS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 15

IB4L
Old 04-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden28
IB4L
Old 04-19-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813
they signed contracts saying that they couldnt talk about certain things you stupid complete idiot. you should be banned
Maybe you should sign a contract saying you cant talk at all. Seriously what is going to happen to them if they talk about Madden 10. I mean isn't that the whole point to sending these guys. I am sorry but I am very bothered by the way that thread was handled by the guys that went.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #5
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1DR03L3KTRIC
Maybe you should sign a contract saying you cant talk at all. Seriously what is going to happen to them if they talk about Madden 10. I mean isn't that the whole point to sending these guys. I am sorry but I am very bothered by the way that thread was handled by the guys that went.
the whole point of sending the guys was to get feedback from the hardcore fans in hopes of bettering the game. And its seems that is what is occuring.

And what could happen to these guys? They could be sued. This community day event is no different than the normal one that occurs later in the process thats attended by the "media". They can't talk about the game either until given the go-ahead by EA. Its like that for every game and every company that does a Community Day event. Its the same thing that happened with the Show this year.

Just be patient and glad that some of the biggest critics and most knowledgable guys in terms of football got to attend the community day event.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 01:24 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
Old 04-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #7
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

*Sigh*

I remember OS used to be full with helpful people....Now its just.....

I'll just vist the off topic forums.....
Old 04-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #8
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

SMH....

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »