Home
View Poll Results: What are your expectations for Madden 10?
Best Football Game Ever - 32 25.40%
Best Madden Ever - 50 39.68%
Better than Last year - 38 30.16%
Same as Last year - 6 4.76%
Worse than Last Year - 0 0%
Worst Madden Ever - 0 0%
Worst Football Game Ever - 0 0%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2009, 04:25 PM   #25
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Expectations of Madden 10......

Althought I voted for best football game ever, I feelt hat we will get the best madden ever this year and the best football game ever with madden 11.

Doesn't mean they couldn't do it with Madden 10, but there's a chance they could. I'm just trying to put my expectations into reality.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 04:25 PM   #26

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Typically it's just the Madden hype machine setting expectations high, but this year the devs are really setting the bar high as well. High expectations usually lead to failure in the eyes of the consumer. Not to say that the product will fail, due to the NFL exclusitivity Madden is a cash cow, but odds are that the folks following the blogs and developers posts are more likely to be let down than find all of their expectations fulfilled.
Yeah I'm still holding my judgement because its still to early to tell. But I have high expectations of this game to be the best its ever been this year. But i'm not saying that it will be I still need to see vids and that demo before having judgement. I'm going to buy it regaurdless though.

Last edited by SouthernBrick; 04-19-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

After all the community interaction, and all the hype, if it isn't the most realistic football game ever, I will be disappointed.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
I just don't envision them accomplishing that in one development cycle. I would be pleasantly surprised if M10 ended up being better than 2K5, but I'm highly skeptical at this point.
Before going down there I said something in Jan and I had to eat some crow when I got there. I said they would not make certain jumps. But when we listened to the presentation and got into the game I was like damn, well, I eat crow. I was wrong. And if they implement the feedback and implement it well, this is just me, we might be "happier than a mutha cause they finally MADE IT!!!" But we'll have to wait and see.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #29
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Before going down there I said something in Jan and I had to eat some crow when I got there. I said they would not make certain jumps. But when we listened to the presentation and got into the game I was like damn, well, I eat crow. I was wrong. And if they implement the feedback and implement it well, this is just me, we might be "happier than a mutha cause they finally MADE IT!!!" But we'll have to wait and see.
I sure hope you're right LBzrule....I can't wait to get my hands on a real football game.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #30

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

I know you might not be able to answer this, but was the practice mode at all any different in M10?
Old 04-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 18

I have no doubt that this will be a better Madden than it was last year. Based on what i've seen so far, the gameplay is going to be even better. Until I see big news on cameras, presentation, highlight shows and franchise details im not ready to call this the best Madden ever. 04 had way more options, better presentation and solid gameplay. Heres hoping Madden 10 exceeds my expecations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 29

I am more of a single issue person myself. I judge Madden by Franchise/Franchise Presentation (with CPU logic included in that).

If Donny and Josh were able to make the Franchise experience EXTREMELY better, I will be happy.

Other than that, I hope they fix a lot of the poor animations/blending and the other stuff (everything the rest of the community wants).

I voted Best Football Game Ever...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »