Home
View Poll Results: What are your expectations for Madden 10?
Best Football Game Ever - 32 25.40%
Best Madden Ever - 50 39.68%
Better than Last year - 38 30.16%
Same as Last year - 6 4.76%
Worse than Last Year - 0 0%
Worst Madden Ever - 0 0%
Worst Football Game Ever - 0 0%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2009, 04:52 PM   #33
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Expectations of Madden 10......

I'm a big 2k5 fan.I made a community roster file last year.As highly as I think of that game it has it's flaws.Certain adjustments help it out alot.

That being said,if this years Madden has OL/DL interaction down and throws a decent bit of presentation in along with what we've seen/heard,it should be a better game than 2k5.

I would hope though that it doesn't get released with any fatal flaws that require patches.EA and especially 2k have been awful in this regard lately.

I'm very optimistic,for once,at the outcome of Madden '10.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Before going down there I said something in Jan and I had to eat some crow when I got there. I said they would not make certain jumps. But when we listened to the presentation and got into the game I was like damn, well, I eat crow. I was wrong. And if they implement the feedback and implement it well, this is just me, we might be "happier than a mutha cause they finally MADE IT!!!" But we'll have to wait and see.
Idk if you can answer but do you think they can realistically implement all of your feedback in two months? I'm only asking because well your the only one that knows what the feedback is.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:03 PM   #35
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Sorry a little off topic but man, I have played people who have made a team look just like the Raiders online. They actually made caps so they would have current players. I know you can't make all the players but it is cool to take the ones that are on the game (lester hayes), my favorite Raider, and mix them guys with your favorite current players. Its awsome and the gameplay is unmatched at this point. Not to mention you can get some great competition online if you find the right guys.
Actually I was talking about the uniforms more so than the players. Thanks though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 05:04 PM   #36
All Star

splff3000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
To me even the alpha build = best madden on several levels. Possibility of being the best football package put together IF they implement all that feedback. If they implement the feedback the past is the past. Sure some things will be missed but it'll be over. But if they don't capitalize on that feedback, it'll just be best madden ever and I think they should shoot for more than that.

Good to hear from someone who's played the game. I'm even more amped now.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:08 PM   #37
All Star

splff3000's Arena

I'm wondering about the 2 guys that voted that it will be the same. I wish one of you would post why you feel that way? That's the reason I made the thread because I wanted to see how people feel about the upcoming game. Is it just because you have no faith in EA devs?
Old 04-19-2009, 05:10 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

About a month or two ago, I could just not see the prospect of a great next generation Madden being produced under the standards of the former Madden team.

However, I found the new Madden blogs a couple weeks ago. Actually interaction with the fans in the development progress? Unheard of. Every time Ian or any of the other devs post blogs or reply to topics here, I really get the sense that the new team is committed to deliver the best, most realistic football game to date.

Realistically, while I'm not sure they'll get there within this iteration, they can certainly get a lot closer. I'm definately looking forward to the future of Madden, and looking forward to August.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:12 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Idk if you can answer but do you think they can realistically implement all of your feedback in two months? I'm only asking because well your the only one that knows what the feedback is.
Well the other guys that went know. I send all of the documents I send Ian and his team to everyone that went down. I think a lot if not all of it can. Now some of the stuff I asked for is new but a lot of it is stuff already in the game that needs to just show up more and be more significant.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #40
All Star

splff3000's Arena

Wow!!! 11 out of 43 voted for Best football game ever!!! That means a quarter of the people that have answered the poll so far think this is gonna be the best football game.....ever!!!! I hope Ian and and the guys are up to the challenge. There seems to be some very high expectations for this one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »