Home

Ratings are defintley decreasing, 1st proof

This is a discussion on Ratings are defintley decreasing, 1st proof within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Ratings are defintley decreasing, 1st proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaint92
The Saints should look somethin' like this:
Brees: 96- 94. Brady should be 97. Brees is a few off of him
Bush:83- 79. If Lynch is hovering around 85, Bush is not even close to him yet.
Thomas:80- 81. 2 points better than Bush
Colston:90- 87- 90 should be Reggie Wayne.
Moore: 85- 86- Underated
Mine

TE- 77
Lynch- 85
Evans- 85
Owens- 87
Pos- 81

So far I got the point system goes like this

95-99 HOF worthy
90-95 elite
80-89 Great player
70-79- Average starters
55-70- good backups

Anything less are the bad backups, STers
Old 04-19-2009, 11:33 PM   #18
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
Mine

TE- 77
Lynch- 85
Evans- 85
Owens- 87
Pos- 81

So far I got the point system goes like this

95-99 HOF worthy
90-95 elite
80-89 Great player
70-79- Average starters
55-70- good backups

Anything less are the bad backups, STers

im kinda feeling that system
Old 04-19-2009, 11:51 PM   #19
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooners52794
why hes a tackling machine lol if his ratings are correct than i dont think its giving him too much being a 99. i dont know how the hell he gets in on so many plays to get 20+ tackles in a game lol...this just shows how some guys like willis and A.D. come in the league, and are already 90+ overall type players (peterson has probably come close to his ceiling, which is still scary as sh1t),i hope to see maybe only a select few of these players in all of the draft classes that they created, which would be sick
Yeah, I love Patrick but in my eyes a rating 99 is basically a perfect player. That is the highest rating you can have in the game.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:53 PM   #20
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Yeah imo there shouldn't be any 99 rated players. That is a perfect player.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 04-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 7

Remember we don't want the highest rated player to only be a 93, because that defeats the purposed of STRETCHING the ratings which is what they are trying to do.

If you just lower everyones rating, the game still will play the same with all similar players. But with the true elite players staying in the mid to high 90's it will really seperate the Larry Fitz's from the Colstons....Colston is a good player but not worthy of a 90 rating....Fitz is an elite WR and should be rated accordingly 95+ (ps to person who have colston a 90, not gona happen id say more 85ish).

I like lynch at around 85 too, i think 85 is a GOOD solid football player, and he will still be better than many backs in the game.

Also reggie bush is gona be damn hard to rate, because his skillset of speed an pass catching ability and eslusiveness will probably up his rating highers then he plays in the feature back role. To me bush is a good player, hes a homerun hitter, but not a feature back, i do think he should have a better rating then other game changers such as L. Washington, F.Jones and even Sproles...i wouldnt really argue an 82 for him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 12:33 AM   #22
All Star

OVR: 33

I think Donny said Fitzgerald Willis Manning are all 99's.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:55 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 8

Flame all you want, but I think Patrick Willis is overrated right now. Lots of tackles, but a lot of them are downfield. His pursuit and speed are awesome, but he can be so much better and I feel that with Singletary's guidance he will reach his potential.

I'm not saying he's crap, he's clearly a very good player and will be amazing, but he just needs to do more studying and get more experience so he starts making more plays in the hole and in the backfield. I'm not sure what his stats are in that regard and quite frankly I don't care, there are more plays that he can make and in the future he will. Once his instincts catch up to his physical talent, he will be unstoppable. He should be in the 90s, but not a 99...yet.

I doubt many, if any will agree with me, but that's my 2 cents. I will admit though, that my sample size of watching him is probably nowhere near that of a 49ers fan, but I do check in on him when I get a chance. If they feel otherwise, I will differ to them.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:15 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 10

I also being a 49ers fan do not see Willis a 99 player. His lack of coverage skillz should put him at a 95-96. He's getting better but to say he's perfect is wrong IMO. I'd give him a high tackle/ pursuit rating but keep his awareness in the 80's.

Great MLB's make more than tackles. Willis is a tackle machine but until he gets some more into's/sacks/fumbles I cannot see him being 99.

But he will be deserving that in a year or 2 for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »