Home

The Abomination that is Madden Nation

This is a discussion on The Abomination that is Madden Nation within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-20-2009, 12:38 PM   #81
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: The Abomination that is Madden Nation

[quote=GOD OF LIFE;2039446786]stop hatin on madden nation man. yall are just made your not on there. respect these guys. these are the best of the best madden players they have spent counteless hours practcicing and playing to make it on that show. someday you all will see me on there reppin and makin the big bucks.

these guys on that show will own you in madden.[
/quote]

I am not jealous because these guys are not skilled in the game of Madden at all, I will certainly not respect them...they don't deserve it. they are the best of the best at cheezing yes, but they are not, as I said before skilled Madden players...

They have spent countless hours finding exploits, glitches and money plays not practicing to become a better player...
if you play like these guys do then shame on you for basically cheating....

these guys are too lazy to get a real job so they start playing Madden and other games that you can exploit and they find the exploits then cheat their way to the top....that is not skill at all.

of course they could beat me when they use glitches and exploits at least they could for the first 2-3 games we played but then I would be able to find the play to stop their BS and show how mediocre to horrible their skill really is....

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 12:45 PM   #82
MVP

OVR: 16

I watched once and saw a guy drop all 11 defensive players into coverage. That was all it took for me to realize that that show just wasn't for me.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #83
MVP

OVR: 13

I've watched the show on occasion, and I don't know why people reach the conclusion that these guys don't know anything about football...

So they use exploits and sh1t to win, so what? If its within the rules why not do what is most effective to win? These guys are playing for $100,000!!! Why would someone use Sim Ball when cheese ball is more effective in that scenario? I can't imagine the hours these guys spend practicing on this game, its probably like a job for them for the most part. They are not concerned with sim ball or making their opponent happy, all they want to do is win the $100,000!! So I don't know how you can blame them... If you want to blame anyone I'd blame EA for shipping a game that allows for these types of exploits to be used.

And if anyone thinks that these guys will struggle if forced to play sim ball then I think you are sadly mistaken.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #84
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
What would you do for 100K?
Do each of them get 100k? Or is that a prize? (never followed the show, only seen excerpts on YouTube)
Old 04-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #85
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Do each of them get 100k? Or is that a prize? (never followed the show, only seen excerpts on YouTube)
The lone winner gets the full $100 grand.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 01:34 PM   #86
Banned

OVR: 32

To me, it's npt about how these guys play the game, but how they act when playing the game....somebody needs to slap 'em upside the head a little...
Old 04-20-2009, 02:00 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
We don't know these people, but by how they act they sure give off that moronic gangster attitude. Much of our youth (including my peers) have embraced an entitlement attitude and a complete lack of values. The glorification of the wrong things in life is all too common.

I don't necessarily have a problem with them, but I do have a problem with a lot of hip hop culture. I live in downtown Minneapolis and each day I walk by thugs. I hear ambulances and cops fly by my apartment every single night. I've heard gunshots on more than 1 occasion. I go to college in the city. I started every sentence with "I" in this paragraph.

Growing up in a small, rural town with conservative values, I can clearly see a difference where I'm at now. It's not a race thing... I've seen every race of moronic thug walking past me on the streets heading off to the plasma donation center or to go deal or whatever.

Good example of hip hop culture being ********: Girls blaming Rhianna for getting beat by her boyfriend. Good job people that's respectful.

I know so many of you will disagree with me, but it's a forum of discussion and I may as well share my view

In general I see this attitude on Madden Nation and I do not respect it one bit. Yes I played sports and yes I still think the screaming in people's face and showing up your opponent is disgraceful. I don't care if it's a video game, it's trash.

I'd love to be proven wrong by that show... I really would. I'd love to have a show like that to watch!

Ever watch Starcraft TV from Japan? They do it right: with respect... they treat competition properly.

Not me.
I agree.
Good post.

Are we finally going to get some attention in this years Madden?
Old 04-20-2009, 02:36 PM   #88
MVP

Matt Diesel's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Madden nation is a testament to how little Madden actually represents a true game of football.
This. I really feel embarrassed for EA when I watch this. This is a true case of hating the game and not the player. Its the actual game that allows to be played this way. Its not their fault, its EA's fault.

I hate how they smack talk each other all tough guy like. It really seems out of place for a video game competition.

Last edited by Matt Diesel; 04-20-2009 at 02:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »