Home

The Abomination that is Madden Nation

This is a discussion on The Abomination that is Madden Nation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #25

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: The Abomination that is Madden Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD OF LIFE
stop hatin on madden nation man. yall are just made your not on there. respect these guys. these are the best of the best madden players they have spent counteless hours practcicing and playing to make it on that show. someday you all will see me on there reppin and makin the big bucks.

these guys on that show will own you in madden.
I'm not hating. Although I may hate the way they play if they cheese and use the same plays over and over to exploit. But I would do the same to make that kind of money but I would only play the way the other opponent is playing.

Hopefully madden 10 will fix this and they will not be running backwards 20 yards and then getting huge gains. You can't use the QB walk b/c you will be penalized with illeagal forward pass, qb sneak is being fix, FB dive is being fixed, etc. and its only april.

Players will probably find a way to cheese and exploit to stay on top but hopefully alot of them are being fixed to be less effective.

Is the QB walk where you run to the line of scrimmage and if you time it right you can throw the ball while your over the line. Then the corner runs back downfield leaving the wide out wide open?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #26
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
stop hatin on madden nation man. yall are just made your not on there. respect these guys. these are the best of the best madden players they have spent counteless hours practcicing and playing to make it on that show. someday you all will see me on there reppin and makin the big bucks.

these guys on that show will own you in madden.
You cannot be serious. The group of guys, known as "Madden Nation" are hideous. Period.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
suck? they dont let anyone on madden nation man, they have tryouts and stuff im sure even on the show they say they are the best of the best man. if it was that easy to get on there everyone would be on madden nation.
Dont you have to be over 15 to watch madden nation
Old 04-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 15

The main point of my thread is that it seems now that the direction of Madden is heading in a better direction, after watching that tv show and how these guys play the game. I'm just really thankful that Ian is moving the series in a better direction.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlanta
Keep hating on madden nation man. We’re just happy not being on there. Accept these guys. These are the ok of the ok Madden players that have spent countless hours’ finding exploits and playing to make it on that show. Someday you will all see me on their laughing and going about my normal business.

These guys on that show will be in for a world of hurt if this game truly becomes sim.
I like my version better?
Was this immature? Yes. I'm entitled to this every now and them and I've decided to use it now.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 6

Be real here guys...... Any one of you would play chedder ball for 100,000 cash money.......And plus they do the show just as the game comes out so they HAVE to do the same lame as$ stuff from the madden b4...They dont know how the game is going 2 play...and plus they play 2 min quarters....Man if i played 2 min quarters for 100,000 cash i would be the biggest cheeser out there( and I play s8 i dont cheese).....And if any one of you say u wont do the same you are a liar.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #31
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlanta
I like my version better?
Was this immature? Yes. I'm entitled to this every now and them and I've decided to use it now.
everyone is entitled to an immature post here and there, no worries!

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 08:47 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 35

I wonder if any come on OS besides Ruckus....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »