Home

The Abomination that is Madden Nation

This is a discussion on The Abomination that is Madden Nation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2009, 12:11 AM   #49
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The Abomination that is Madden Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi

Why people would say the 'hip-hop' culture is ruining our society is beyond me.

That's all Im goin say because this thread can go downhill with that discussion.

America was ruined when Christopher Columbus landed here and inslaved the indians....meaning human greed is what hurts our society....not only greed but hate, envy, and plenty of other words that would take yrs to list
Old 04-20-2009, 12:32 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
We don't know these people, but by how they act they sure give off that moronic gangster attitude. Much of our youth (including my peers) have embraced an entitlement attitude and a complete lack of values. The glorification of the wrong things in life is all too common.

I don't necessarily have a problem with them, but I do have a problem with a lot of hip hop culture. I live in downtown Minneapolis and each day I walk by thugs. I hear ambulances and cops fly by my apartment every single night. I've heard gunshots on more than 1 occasion. I go to college in the city. I started every sentence with "I" in this paragraph.

Growing up in a small, rural town with conservative values, I can clearly see a difference where I'm at now. It's not a race thing... I've seen every race of moronic thug walking past me on the streets heading off to the plasma donation center or to go deal or whatever.

Good example of hip hop culture being ********: Girls blaming Rhianna for getting beat by her boyfriend. Good job people that's respectful.

I know so many of you will disagree with me, but it's a forum of discussion and I may as well share my view

In general I see this attitude on Madden Nation and I do not respect it one bit. Yes I played sports and yes I still think the screaming in people's face and showing up your opponent is disgraceful. I don't care if it's a video game, it's trash.

I'd love to be proven wrong by that show... I really would. I'd love to have a show like that to watch!

Ever watch Starcraft TV from Japan? They do it right: with respect... they treat competition properly.

Crime has been around WAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer than hip hop, hip hop is just the modern day scapegoat for the problems of todays youth, deep down inside, i think we all know its deeper than that.....

But that show does suck, its kind of entertaining to see those guys act like fools. I dont blame them for playing the game the way they do, blame EA for not setting rules for the tourney or releasing a game with so many bugs.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:00 AM   #51
All Star

OVR: 33

What would you do for 100K?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 01:18 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
The 'gamers' on that show represent everything that is wrong with competitive gaming.
This.

Those kids are mostly full of themselves and are probably lifelong virgins if they keep acting like that.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:21 AM   #53
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by achain
This.

Those kids are mostly full of themselves and are probably lifelong virgins if they keep acting like that.

LMFFAO
Old 04-20-2009, 01:24 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
This.

QFT!!!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 01:28 AM   #55
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
This.

+1000
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 01:35 AM   #56
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
WTF?

Its just a game!!!

Some of you cats that hate on Madden Nation act is if you never played your boys around the corner in madden.

LOL @ "WANNA BE GANGSTERS" and "NEVER FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL"....PLEASE!

Some of you guys are a joke and really think you know alot since you "always play sim ball". So I guess if you play SIM/Realistic ball you live in a great house with 6 cars making $200,000 a year huh?
Dj which cat were you on Madden Nation?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »