Home

Lets be realistic with who will be to blame for Madden 10 if it FAILS!

This is a discussion on Lets be realistic with who will be to blame for Madden 10 if it FAILS! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 09:26 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: Lets be realistic with who will be to blame for Madden 10 if it FAILS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB0B0
All the producers of madden will be at blame. but they will just tell us "we have a new crew this year, next year we will do better." then next year, they will hire new people and say the same crap all over again
This is the definition of a reputation......

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #18
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB0B0
All the producers of madden will be at blame. but they will just tell us "we have a new crew this year, next year we will do better." then next year, they will hire new people and say the same crap all over again
damn! one and done?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-19-2009, 09:32 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
damn! one and done?
Just wanted to say that your Signature is one of the best in this forum. Great quotes!!!!

They should have sent you to the CD because of your quotes I can tell you are a very honest and honorable!!!!

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

I really hope that they focus on what has ALWAYS been the most widespread and easy way of what you guys call "cheese" tactics in Madden. That is abusive ways of user catching.

They design the A.I. to react to an A.I. opponent, not a human opponent. Anyone who plays the game alot gets good at clicking on to a WR and controlling them for the user catch. On PS2 is was over-effective but still stoppable(even the best players), what we have now on PS3/360 though is RIDICULOUS!!!!

It's come to be known as the Rocket Catch, Spc Catch, Strafe Catch, whatever you want to call it, but I reeeeeeeeally hope(as I'm sure most of you do too), that dramatic steps with this are finally being taken. Dont get me wrong, you should always be ablr to user catch, but technology is pretty amazing, and there's no way anyone can tell me that the defensive back A.I. in Madden is as good as it could/should be....

Guys center their ENTIRE offenses around being able to throw into coverage because theyre so good at the rocket catch.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:38 PM   #21
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
Just wanted to say that your Signature is one of the best in this forum. Great quotes!!!!

They should have sent you to the CD because of your quotes I can tell you are a very honest and honorable!!!!
I appreciate that.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 24

This is ridiculous. Someone would actually blame the gamers? See, this is why this whole "bad football game" situation is so terribly funny. Now people are actually looking for someone else to blame?! Are you kidding me?! We don't get paid for our input. If developers don't know how to make the game they're hired to make, then it's nobody's fault except whoever hired them.

All of the blame, ALL of the blame should go to Ian and his associates, the same way the blame has gone to David Ortiz and EA in the past.

I understand, we're all fed up with bad NFL football, but c'mon, keep the focus (and the blame) where it belongs.

It's obvious EA has had no idea how to make a football sim. And if Ian and Phil can't do it either, then why should the blame go somewhere else? EA should simply toss the license back, man, seriously. This whole thing is just pathetic at this point.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #23
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Next person to call us the elite 8 gets the ignore list.

We were freaking lucky and privileged to get to go down, we aren't astronauts for god's sake.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:10 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Next person to call us the elite 8 gets the ignore list.

We were freaking lucky and privileged to get to go down, we aren't astronauts for god's sake.
Elite eig...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »