Home

Lets be realistic with who will be to blame for Madden 10 if it FAILS!

This is a discussion on Lets be realistic with who will be to blame for Madden 10 if it FAILS! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 10:35 PM   #33
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Lets be realistic with who will be to blame for Madden 10 if it FAILS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Not your fault.
oh I know...I forgot the lol in front of my first sentence.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 04-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #34
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Wow I had no idea the brothers from here that were invited to test the game were getting heat and criticism. Why would anyone think to put blame or criticism on them? All they can really do is give feedback, and the last I check when they posted ideas for the game. They posted some very sim ideas , and received a ton of props from this forum.

I can see by using that phrase Elite 8 it did cause people in here to hate, and turn the focus on them, but I'm sure they didn't create that name for themselves.

In the end I think it was really cool for EA to invite community members from this forum to test the game. EA could not have invited all of us, but I was happy with who the crew they chose.

Just remember in reality if Madden 10 sucks. The only crew that should get the blame is EA. The team that PROGRAMED the game. The team that decided what goes in , and how it should go in.

Now for the 8 that had the great privileged to test the game early and visit EA.
CONGRATS and job well done with your ideas and passion for trying to direct EA to a true sim Football gaming experience.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 24

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 12:39 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
Wow I had no idea the brothers from here that were invited to test the game were getting heat and criticism. Why would anyone think to put blame or criticism on them? All they can really do is give feedback, and the last I check when they posted ideas for the game. They posted some very sim ideas , and received a ton of props from this forum.

I can see by using that phrase Elite 8 it did cause people in here to hate, and turn the focus on them, but I'm sure they didn't create that name for themselves.

In the end I think it was really cool for EA to invite community members from this forum to test the game. EA could not have invited all of us, but I was happy with who the crew they chose.

Just remember in reality if Madden 10 sucks. The only crew that should get the blame is EA. The team that PROGRAMED the game. The team that decided what goes in , and how it should go in.

Now for the 8 that had the great privileged to test the game early and visit EA.
CONGRATS and job well done with your ideas and passion for trying to direct EA to a true sim Football gaming experience.
Many are jealous but they need to focus on EA and Ian making Madden 10 great and if it is not than there focus should only be on them also.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:47 AM   #37
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
I find it funny that a lot of you people are bashing the so called " Elite 8 ".

Why are you even trying to bash them?

• You have better ideas?
  • You wanted to see Madden 10 first?
  • You actually think YOU can MAKE Ian or Phil do what you want?
Can you all be real about this????

The " Elite 8 " was there for less than a day and they are getting bashed? Just because they can't tell you what they talked about or seen is no grounds for criticism or accountability for Madden 10!

Ian and his crew is the only ones to blame or applaud if Madden 10 sucks or is a much better game.

Ian and crew has had 365 days and the " Elite 8 " had less than 24 hours LOL. Get the torches and go on your witch hunt for the right people.

Jealousy and Envy is a sin and is also a very bad trait to have.

How bout we blame no one cause it isn't like there wont be a Madden NFL 11
Old 04-20-2009, 01:11 AM   #38
All Star

OVR: 33

Re: Lets be realistic with who will be to praise for Madden 10 if it SUCCEEDS ?
Old 04-20-2009, 01:15 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Re: Lets be realistic with who will be to praise for Madden 10 if it SUCCEEDS ?
The fans.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:19 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 24

IMO, only a game-killing bug can kill Madden 10. It's a pretty solid effort.
Of course there are gonna be the haters, but they will be there whether Madden 10 is a good game or not.
I can only go by what I saw - EA gave us a lot of what we asked for.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »