Home

Why All the negative Vibes?

This is a discussion on Why All the negative Vibes? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #17
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Why All the negative Vibes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
I just hope the upcoming trailer is up to snuff. Folks ripped the Erin Andrews brief NCAA gameplay footage whereas I didn't think it was that bad . I've never been a fan of NCAA games and I've yet to ever purchase one quite honestly. Still, I don't think the footage was as horrible as some indicated.
What made every one harp on it so bad was the fact that it looked just like 09's gameplay, this might be why you didn't understand, Percy harvin breaking out of tackles like Brandon Jacobs if you get my drift.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #18
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
How?

How is that even possible when more info has been released at this point then ever before around this time of year?

I'm confused right now.

After community day, the level quality feedback dropped. Most of the threads I've been reading are about things that have nothing to do with improving the upcoming release.

I don't know...

I mean, we're all grown here. I'm not trying to tell people what to do. My only point is, now is the time to get it fixed. Whatever it is you didn't like, here's your chance to get that addressed. Don't piss & moan after the game comes out, because this year the community has a hand in how the final product turns out as well...that means we're all responsible. No blame games.

I guess I'd like to see the focus go back to development.

...like a cohesive unit, of cohesiveness...lol
The only thing I'll say to that is, that we've done a lot already I guess, because I made a pretty thoughtful thread last week about OL/DL and it got like 2-3 pages worth of discussion before it went to the bottom of the garbage pile.

People have posted their wish lists time and time again. I just don't know what more we can do with what we've been given.

Even our very own like LBRulez has hammered away at Ian at the Community Day event
Its just time to have a taste test to see if this pudding is going somewhere. When we get some actual gameplay,again not some flashy teaser, then we can help again

Blogs are good too

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 04-20-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:58 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
What made every one harp on it so bad was the fact that it looked just like 09's gameplay, this might be why you didn't understand, Percy harvin breaking out of tackles like Brandon Jacobs if you get my drift.
Yea and in Madden 09 you have every QB able to scramble 70+ yards and shoulder throw tacklers to the ground. Puhhhhlease tell me we won't see this in Madden 10!

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:59 PM   #20
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

Should there be positive vibes after three straight bombs and a so-so effort on next-gen consoles? I'm going to give this game a chance because I like Madden and I like some of the things than Ian and Co. have said here in the forums but I'm not going to be overly optimistic after having been so disappointed the past few years.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 25

Wow, and I thought the devs were a tough crowd...geezus. Some of you guys are stone faces...yikes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #22
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
I think it is in fear of hearing "maybe next year" about anything we don't hear about once they start talking about features.

This was the case with Franchise Mode in Madden 09.
I totally understand people being skeptical. Hell I'm still skeptical myself. I just don't like or understand when people complain about the 8 chosen sharing info, or Ian and co's blogs. It really just shows their immaturity and impatience.

Also what's the worse that could happen, people save themselves 60 plus bucks?

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #23
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I totally understand people being skeptical. Hell I'm still skeptical myself. I just don't like or understand when people complain about the 8 chosen sharing info, or Ian and co's blogs. It really just shows their immaturity and impatience.

Also what's the worse that could happen, people save themselves 60 plus bucks?
I dont think its about the 60$ its the waiting a whole year part that kills me. But yeah there nothing wrong with having a opinion from being a butthole about everything.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Wow, and I thought the devs were a tough crowd...geezus. Some of you guys are stone faces...yikes.
How so?

You act as if Madden 06,07,08 were all masterpieces...

People should be skeptical about Madden 10 based on past iterations of the game...You really can't fault them.

Until we see actual gameplay video of the improvements, everything just sounds good right now.

Feel me?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »