Home

Old 04-21-2009, 04:11 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: Madden Player Ratings Philosophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team1
FIXED

lol MR. chokesalot(Romo) in the top ten....

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 04-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #98
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
FIXED

lol I like your version of Romo better....its more realistic...

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 04-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #99

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
P, Bra., Bre., Warner: i actually dont think hes that good but w/e,-gap- Mcnabb... probably a stretch but damn it not too many come as close, Rivers: the man's a great qb, don't get me wrong just not as dominant as a 95 would suggest, Roethlisberger: plays like mcnabb, which means i love him, Pennington, Rogers, Romo.

and thats right, NO ELI. lol
That funny lol no eli. I'd put eli in front of romo. Even though it was mostly defense that got them the SB. Romo can't get to one. If he doesn't this year or at least get to the playoffs questions are going to be flying across the board about his talent.

Don't get me wrong he's a great talent(a franchise type QB) But them pressure situations when it matters just completely kills romo and sticks him in a corner.

Game aganist the eagles for example, eagles are known for their blitz packages. He had marion barber wide open in the flat(no one was around him, automatic first down maybe a touchdown) and over throws him which leads to no chance of them winning the game. As a simple throw as that was out to the flats he over throws him because he's afraid to get hit or something.

After that one hit with the browns I believe where he had to get stiches on his chin i'd probably be afraid to get hit with a blitz too.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #100

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Madden Player Ratings (09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
man tha bolts ran LT into tha ground that's why he getting rating dips from everyone
Yeah and then the recent injuries don't help. I understand why his speed and all that is gone. Thats understandable he came off his worst season. But carrying wise It needs to be 95+ if not just 95.

He rarely fumbles.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #101
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

lots of Cowboy HATERS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
That funny lol no eli. I'd put eli in front of romo. Even though it was mostly defense that got them the SB. Romo can't get to one. If he doesn't this year or at least get to the playoffs questions are going to be flying across the board about his talent.

Don't get me wrong he's a great talent(a franchise type QB) But them pressure situations when it matters just completely kills romo and sticks him in a corner.

Game aganist the eagles for example, eagles are known for their blitz packages. He had marion barber wide open in the flat(no one was around him, automatic first down maybe a touchdown) and over throws him which leads to no chance of them winning the game. As a simple throw as that was out to the flats he over throws him because he's afraid to get hit or something.

After that one hit with the browns I believe where he had to get stiches on his chin i'd probably be afraid to get hit with a blitz too.
i can go with that. i tried not to judge him to hard on that last horrific game against the eagles, but then i remembered he throws picks like brett favre/jay cutler had a baby.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #103
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
Yeah and then the recent injuries don't help. I understand why his speed and all that is gone. Thats understandable he came off his worst season. But carrying wise It needs to be 95+ if not just 95.

He rarely fumbles.
I agree LT should be among to in the league in "carry". If he is less than 97 then they got the rating wrong. He fumbles less than once every 100 carries and has been much better than that if you look at only the last few years. He had quite a few his first season and had one other bad year along the way. The only one I might put ahead of him that I can think of is Deangelo.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #104
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

I guess P.Manning is a choker he's been pretty bad in the playoffs other than the year they won the SB.So are Brees,Hasselbeck,Palmer,Cassel,Pennington and the biggest........ McFlab.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »