Home

Madden Player Ratings (09)

This is a discussion on Madden Player Ratings (09) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2009, 04:44 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden Player Ratings (09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team1
I guess P.Manning is a choker he's been pretty bad in the playoffs other than the year they won the SB.So are Brees,Hasselbeck,Palmer,Cassel,Pennington and the biggest........ McFlab.
whoa, whoa, whoa mcnabb has had great games in the playoffs, romo has only had turnovers. but lets not go there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #106
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
whoa, whoa, whoa mcnabb has had great games in the playoffs, romo has only had turnovers. but lets not go there.
Your right ONE turnover in the games is ALOT.Its as many time as McFlab has thrown up in the CLUTCH in the SB.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #107
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
I guess P.Manning is a choker he's been pretty bad in the playoffs other than the year they won the SB.So are Brees,Hasselbeck,Palmer,Cassel,Pennington and the biggest........ McFlab.
What is Brees's playoff record? I know he has one atleast one game so better than romo but I don't know the exact record. McNabb has one playoff games, as has Haselback. Actually, they have both been to the superbowl haven't they? As much as it kills me to talk about cassel in a positive manner he one games when he needed to and never had a shot at the playoffs.

I think dropping Tony H's ratings just based off of him chocking might be going a little far. I am rating him as a borderline pro bowl player (that is what I would call the low 80s range if properly spread) because I think that is where his talent level puts him.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:01 PM   #108
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
What is Brees's playoff record? I know he has one atleast one game so better than romo but I don't know the exact record. McNabb has one playoff games, as has Haselback. Actually, they have both been to the superbowl haven't they? As much as it kills me to talk about cassel in a positive manner he one games when he needed to and never had a shot at the playoffs.

I think dropping Tony H's ratings just based off of him chocking might be going a little far. I am rating him as a borderline pro bowl player (that is what I would call the low 80s range if properly spread) because I think that is where his talent level puts him.
87 at the least.Very accurate,good arm,plus you gotta add in his pretty good speed and very good elusivness.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #109

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
lots of Cowboy HATERS
I'm not hating i'm just stating the obvious. Everyone knows that romo has no more excuses now that T.O. is gone. If something is true or someone has a better point to the convo then feel free to prove me wrong. I won't blindly protect something if its clearly not true.

Tony romo is a great QB. He just hasn't been consistant. Maybe jessica was to blame maybe T.O. but it doesn't matter now. This year T.O. is gone so there is no excuses. But i'm not placing this all on his shoulders, its a team sport and the defense did not play well.

I bet you if you had a vote of who was making it to the SB at the beginning of last season. Cowboys would have definitely been one of them just because of the sheer numbers of so called superstars on the team on both sides of the ball.

Sorry if I hurt feelings...

Last edited by SouthernBrick; 04-21-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:26 PM   #110
MVP

Quote:
87 at the least.Very accurate,good arm,plus you gotta add in his pretty good speed and very good elusivness.
Once again this 87 really depends on how overall ratings are scaled. I figure there is one QB who deserves a truly elite (97-99) rating, Peyton. I feel Tom is around a 95. Drew around a 93-94. After that it is really up for grabs. I would call ben around a 90. Kurt around an 89.

After that who is really great? McNabb would be next and I would put him around 86. I wouldn't put tony, as inconsistant as he has been ahead of any of them. Rivers is probably the next best QB around 85. Eli is in that same area. I would put both solidly above tony which puts him 84 at most and I think low 80s is about right, around 80 maybe 81.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:27 PM   #111
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
lots of Cowboy HATERS

damn skippy cause dey overrated.....6 national televised games THEY DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS....who'd jerry jones pay-off for that one....and ya'll treat HOMO like a f-ing GOD tell him to get his head outta tha clouds and win some important games before he goes hollywood again anytime soon....HOMO is in no way better than Eli and im not a giants fan so plz dont use that as an excuse to why i think Eli's better....ya'll havent meet expectations in 20yrs. COWGIRLS are ridiculous....ya'll are the yankees of football thinking money can make a good team....plz....im done
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #112

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
damn skippy cause dey overrated.....6 national televised games THEY DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS....who'd jerry jones pay-off for that one....and ya'll treat HOMO like a f-ing GOD tell him to get his head outta tha clouds and win some important games before he goes hollywood again anytime soon....HOMO is in no way better than Eli and im not a giants fan so plz dont use that as an excuse to why i think Eli's better....ya'll havent meet expectations in 20yrs. COWGIRLS are ridiculous....ya'll are the yankees of football thinking money can make a good team....plz....im done

Damn...A bit harsh but funny though lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »