Old 04-21-2009, 05:36 PM   #113
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden Player Ratings (09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
Damn...A bit harsh but funny though lol

damn i kno....SRY....it's only cause two of my homeboy's love tha COWGIRLS too....that's where it all comes from....having to hear them all tha time doesnt help....SRY A.T.1. i still dont like em tho....lol
Old 04-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #114
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

[quote=seriousluboy83;2039456418][center]damn skippy cause dey overrated.....6 national televised games THEY DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS....who'd jerry jones pay-off for that one....and ya'll treat HOMO like a f-ing GOD tell him to get his head outta tha clouds and win some important games before he goes hollywood again anytime soon....HOMO is in no way better than Eli and im not a giants fan so plz dont use that as an excuse to why i think Eli's better....ya'll havent meet expectations in 20yrs. COWGIRLS are ridiculous....ya'll are the yankees of football thinking money can make a good team....plz....im done
:n

Everyone hates the Cowboys. And ESPN is one of the BIGGEST HATERS.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #115
MVP

[quote=Americas Team1;2039456667]
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
[center]damn skippy cause dey overrated.....6 national televised games THEY DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS....who'd jerry jones pay-off for that one....and ya'll treat HOMO like a f-ing GOD tell him to get his head outta tha clouds and win some important games before he goes hollywood again anytime soon....HOMO is in no way better than Eli and im not a giants fan so plz dont use that as an excuse to why i think Eli's better....ya'll havent meet expectations in 20yrs. COWGIRLS are ridiculous....ya'll are the yankees of football thinking money can make a good team....plz....im done
:n

Everyone hates the Cowboys. And ESPN is one of the BIGGEST HATERS.
Yes, everyone is hating on a team that hasn't won a playoff game in what like 12 years. Yes, they are truly a great team full of great players despite it being more than a decade since they won a playoff game, right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #116
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

[quote=kcarr;2039456703]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team1

Yes, everyone is hating on a team that hasn't won a playoff game in what like 12 years. Yes, they are truly a great team full of great players despite it being more than a decade since they won a playoff game, right.
Ok so since Americas Team hasn't won a playoff game in 12 years all their players should be rated bad in madden
Old 04-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #117
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team1

Ok so since Americas Team hasn't won a playoff game in 12 years all their players should be rated bad in madden

no they shouldnt be rated BAD they should be rated ACCURATELY....not a 95+ (team rating)....all rating should be based on PERFORMANCE not "POTENTIAL SUPERSTARS"....
Old 04-21-2009, 07:11 PM   #118

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
no they shouldnt be rated BAD they should be rated ACCURATELY....not a 95+ (team rating)....all rating should be based on PERFORMANCE not "POTENTIAL SUPERSTARS"....
Well said. Even though you was talking s**t about the cowboys team your still fair when it comes down to it.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:16 PM   #119
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
Well said. Even though you was talking s**t about the cowboys team your still fair when it comes down to it.

I TRY....I TRY
Old 04-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #120
Banned

OVR: 25

Now i am just spitballin here. But since there is a new take on ratings here i go.....

99 Ovr: Manning, Brady (was the best before he got hurt so why not?) Fitz, Reed, Troy P., AP (but i dont think he should) Asomougha, haynesworth and throw in 2-3 OL and that SHOULD BE ABOUT it.

The next 15 Best players at their positions ahould be in the 86-92 range.

below that should be in the 79-85 range.

Average players asould fall somewhere between 68-74

Backups can bring in the rear at 45-65.

My take on this has always been that there are WAY too many high rated players overall. The 90's and above should ONLY be for THEE best the league has to offer and there should only be 10 tops.

Very good players should only be rated low to high 80's. I hope the new rating dynamic really seperates the ELITE from the rest of the league. I have grown very tired of so many high ratings.

Lets HOPE this year ratings mean something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »