Home

Madden Player Ratings (09)

This is a discussion on Madden Player Ratings (09) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #25
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden Player Ratings (09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
  1. Peyton Manning
  2. Tom Brady
  3. Randy Moss
  4. Andre Johnson
  5. Ed Reed
  6. Troy Polamalu
  7. James Harrison
  8. Albert Haynesworth
  9. Asomugha
  10. Larry Fitzgerald
  11. DeMarcus Ware
  12. Adrian Peterson
  13. Steve Hutchinson
  14. Walter Jones
  15. Joe Thomas
  16. Jason Peters
  17. Mario Williams
These are the only people I see possibly getting 95+

well it is....what it is (in your eyes)....donny said at most 50 wasnt completely accurate tho....perk that list up brah....17 is way too slim
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
neither of these players make the cut of 95+ except 2 maybe....Wayne and Smith tha rest are on a decline

95+ only brah
lol did you just say Freeney was on the decline???

He had 1 bad season in 06 with 5.5 sacks 07 he was out for 7 games and 08 he was back up into the 10+ sack season....

you can't just look at 06 and 07 and say he is on the decline if anything he is getting back to that 16 sack season...

He was 7th out of all DE's and 11th overall in sacks...

He was also tied for 9th overall in forced fumbles...

Hardly on the decline....

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 04-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #27
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
lol did you just say Freeney was on the decline???

He had 1 bad season in 06 with 5.5 sacks 07 he was out for 7 games and 08 he was back up into the 10+ sack season....

you can't just look at 06 and 07 and say he is on the decline if anything he is getting back to that 16 sack season...

He was 7th out of all DE's and 11th overall in sacks...

He was also tied for 9th overall in forced fumbles...

Hardly on the decline....

ok put it like this 2 bad yrs....1 good yr....he's bout to be 30 and last yr he was rated 96....he down to 93 - 90 range easy
Old 04-20-2009, 08:06 PM   #28
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

i dont think anyone should be 90+ because no one can do everything best from their position.

P. Manning is good but a 95 says he is god, he is my favorite player but with out the pieces he has in place on the colts he would be very 80-85 so i think we should chill with this stuff.

95 says he can do everything from the Qb position possible but realistically he cant.

he is not as fast as vick or young. he is not as witty or( careless) as farve. he is not as creative as Big Ben.

my point is yes he is accurate and very good but a 95 is too much, players do what they do because of the identity of their team not godly abilities that a madden 95 represent.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:08 PM   #29
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava
i dont think anyone should be 90+ because no one can do everything best from their position.

P. Manning is good but a 95 says he is god, he is my favorite player but with out the pieces he has in place on the colts he would be very 80-85 so i think we should chill with this stuff.

95 says he can do everything from the Qb position possible but realistically he cant.

he is not as fast as vick or young. he is not as witty or( careless) as farve. he is not as creative as Big Ben.

my point is yes he is accurate and very good but a 95 is too much, players do what they do because of the identity of their team not godly abilities that a madden 95 represent.

imma just pretend you didnt say peyton doesnt deserve a 95+
Old 04-20-2009, 08:16 PM   #30
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

and i am going to pretend he didnt throw 6 picks more than once.

my second fav player behing Moss but none of then deserve that rating....

this game does not have the reasoning calculations to produce anything close to realistic with ratings like the ones i see people giving out.

A.D
95-stiff arm
95- elusiveness
95-juke
95-spin
are you serious does this even sound realistic. this type of garbage ratings is what causes his to throw off linemen that weigh twice his weight.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:16 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
well it is....what it is (in your eyes)....donny said at most 50 wasnt completely accurate tho....perk that list up brah....17 is way too slim
He didn't say at most he said right now there were about 50.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »