Home

Why there won't be Online Franchise in Madden 10

This is a discussion on Why there won't be Online Franchise in Madden 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11
Why there won't be Online Franchise in Madden 10

As much as I hate to say it cause I love OD in the NCAA Franchise, I highly doubt Online Franchise will make it into this years game.

And I dont think that will be a bad thing either.

With all of the improvements we are seeing put into this years game such as procedural awareness, updated accessories(which looks amazing), Adaptive AI, and numerous other improvements to franchise mode, there is absolutely no way on God's green earth OF we be in this years game. Theres simply no way they can do all of these things in one developmental cycle. I swear, if they actually do get OF in the game, I will probablly pass out. Literally. So I just wish everyone would stop complaining about it and realize that Madden 10 be probably basically have everything you could want BESIDES Online Franchise.

Look at NCAA 09 last year. They featured OD in their game but thats all that was really improved. There were still countless gameplay flaws and numerous mistakes that couldve been fixed. However, so much effort was put into OD that they didnt really have time to fix the subtle changes that were badly needed.

This only excites me more for Madden 11 because if all of these updates are as astounding as proclaimed, then next year theyll have another cycle to do nothing but integrate OF. I know that Ill miss OF in Madden, but it wont kill me to have to let the Online Franchise steak marinate a little longer. Heres to a great year my fellow Maddenites!!!

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Why there won't be Online Franchise in Madden 10

you're about a day late and a dollar short on this discussion. But just to go against your point, I was one of the main people saying it would never be in this year because of all the additions we have alrwady heard of. But lately I have changed my mind and I believe it WILL be in this year due to alot of comments made by Phil Frazier, and after hearing him talk on EA Sports Live last week he really made it sound liek we will have it.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 04-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Why there won't be Online Franchise in Madden 10

lol youre probably right about me being late I dont sign on to the boards often. But we will have to wait and see the actual outcome. I certainly hope Im wrong

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »