Home

Ian: Madden 10 "Presentation" blog any time soon???

This is a discussion on Ian: Madden 10 "Presentation" blog any time soon??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2009, 08:34 PM   #33
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Ian: Madden 10 "Presentation" blog any time soon???

Guarantee you guys there will be a great pre-game warm-up, a very well put together half-time show (or just breakdown), and an ok post game show (or breakdown). They are working on presentation and will tell us about it later in July like Phil said. Nobody listens to these guys, in every thread someone complains about presentation or something else that wasn't talked about and the devs always say that it will be completely talked about in blogs after the draft. I don't remember where, but there have been little hints here and there that there will be a MUCH better presentation in Madden 10. I am no dev, but I feel confident that I can guarantee you guys that Madden 10 will have a good if not great presentation. Just wait. Patience is a virtue.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:14 PM   #34
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

These guys saying they don't care anything at all about presentation just kill me.

Even with great gameplay, if the presentation stinks it still kills the game. Atmosphere, camera angles, crowd noise and all that stuff is what you see when you watch a real game.

Gameplay and presentation work hand-in-hand for a great sports game.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #35
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
These guys saying they don't care anything at all about presentation just kill me.

Even with great gameplay, if the presentation stinks it still kills the game. Atmosphere, camera angles, crowd noise and all that stuff is what you see when you watch a real game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 10:25 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:

Exactly. The game could have awesome gameplay, but it would get boring pretty quick if there was no presentation with it. It would be more like football practice than a game.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:27 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:

exactly!! A sports game isn't a sports game without presentation. A game can have great gameplay but without presentation, it would make a game boring to play. I'd like to have great presentation with great presentation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »