Home

How would you rate your team in Madden 10?

This is a discussion on How would you rate your team in Madden 10? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: How would you rate your team in Madden 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
Yeah,I would hope we could do something about getting a better DT and maybe get Derrick Brooks or something at OLB along with a good #3 receiver.
Derrick Brooks on the Colts would be a perfect fit!

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbuck0027
Rodgers should be higher, i think around 85-87, guy was a stud this past year and will only get better(hopefully)
Thats about what i would have grant at
Jennings and Driver are good also.
Kampmann agree with everything you say.
Barnett good.
Hawk i believe you have wayyy to high. He has had alright tackle numbers but does not make plays. 86 at best. Im hoping he gets a killer instinct this year and plays vicious with the new 3-4 and Kevin Greene at LB coach this year which should play a huge role in that viciousness i guess is the word.
Woodson is good
Harris a few points higher, maybe 87, but has lost a step.
Collins was a ball hawk last year agree with the 90, hopefully it was not a fluke
Bigby you have at 75, and that may even be generous. Guy is atrocious in coverage, constantly out of postion in the run game, ocasionallly will lay a big hit 1 every 8 games. My rating would be 70.

But otherwise very solid assessment. Any comments on mine packer fans?
I agree with you about AJ Hawk the more I think about it, however I'm not sold yet on Rodgers, Woodson is great but his age is starting to creep up on him, I understand that Bigby's coverage is lackluster, but he is still a great tackler and can just destroy people in his zone, as evident in the NFC divisional game against the Seahawks, but I STRONGLY disagree about Harris, I think he is awesome at pressing and tackling but his man coverage rating is a 75-78 at best, Harris is in my opinion one of the most overrated players in the NFL.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
I do know his clutch situations and stats for it should be around a 60.
haha or whenever those birds come to town, he crumbles under pressure like some dry cornbread lol
Old 04-20-2009, 10:37 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
fixed
I REALLY think you guys are overrating Rodgers and Harris. Yes I know Rodgers had a very good first year starting, but I don't see him in the upper echelon of QBs just yet, though I think he will become great this year.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:39 PM   #29
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooners52794
haha or whenever those birds come to town, he crumbles under pressure like some dry cornbread lol
If you talkin about the last game vs the eagles it wasnt just Romo it was the entire team.And he's done pretty good vs the eagles.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:39 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersFan127
I REALLY think you guys are overrating Rodgers and Harris. Yes I know Rodgers had a very good first year starting, but I don't see him in the upper echelon of QBs just yet, though I think he will become great this year.
id give him an 84-85, with good accuracy on medium ball...but give him high potential because all of the intangibles are there, just needs to improve with repetition and time
Old 04-20-2009, 10:40 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersFan127
I agree with you about AJ Hawk the more I think about it, however I'm not sold yet on Rodgers, Woodson is great but his age is starting to creep up on him, I understand that Bigby's coverage is lackluster, but he is still a great tackler and can just destroy people in his zone, as evident in the NFC divisional game against the Seahawks, but I STRONGLY disagree about Harris, I think he is awesome at pressing and tackling but his man coverage rating is a 75-78 at best, Harris is in my opinion one of the most overrated players in the NFL.
My assessment on Al Harris is he is still an above average corner in the league. I think former Packers D Coordinator Bob Sanders had Harris in a terrible situtation leaving him on an island against every teams best WR, and never making in game adjustments(ala 2007 NFC championship game, harris got toasted by burris, but Sanders never made one adjustment the entire game). But with better play calling he is still an 87 in my book. About Woodson, he was an elite corner last year, and his ratings should start out very high even with aging. Once the aging does come around(hopefully not in the next year or 2), then you can knock him down, but not until then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooners52794
id give him an 84-85, with good accuracy on medium ball...but give him high potential because all of the intangibles are there, just needs to improve with repetition and time
Yeah, I just think he needs more time to develop before he gets a 85+ rating, though you definetly have a strong argument

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »