Home

This may shock the shoe people...

This is a discussion on This may shock the shoe people... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2009, 03:14 AM   #9

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: This may shock the shoe people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
I will not buy the game this year unless Ea gets off there buts and adds shoes like these. c'mon you guys need updated shoes like thishttp://www.talkingnfl.com/wp-content...c46d077b_o.jpg
Really? Just because of shoe colors come on now thats a bit silly. I can see if you was talking about franchise or presentation but shoe colors, wow.

Hopefully when the vids come out that will change your mind and alot of others to a point where it won't even matter if the shoes have any color to them.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:33 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
Really? Just because of shoe colors come on now thats a bit silly. I can see if you was talking about franchise or presentation but shoe colors, wow.

Hopefully when the vids come out that will change your mind and alot of others to a point where it won't even matter if the shoes have any color to them.
That's abit silly to think he was serious. I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Those were the worst looking shoes in NFL history.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:54 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 26

Still more shoe threads popping up...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 12:08 AM   #12
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday

shoe color and everything is presentation, its presenting that you dont have clones on your team that wear the same of everything, thats why people have been pushing so hard for signature throwing and running styles so not everyone on the field does the exact same thing.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:13 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

I thought a player could wear shoes with the team color's accent. Like the Redskins would have black cleats with red accents.

Last gen madden had this feature, so I don't see why it would be an issue.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:13 AM   #14
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12

Ian even said it in a preview vid of Madden 10... "every guy on the field is someones favorite player". For me ALOT of my favorite players wear colored cleats and wear short sleeve or half sleeve underarmour. It's just a huge turnoff to the game when I watch a Bills game and Trents wearing half sleeve underarmour and red cleats (along with alot of Bills players) then I fire up Madden and you can't tell the difference between him and JP (other than the number). More accessories will drastically individualize each player and make them stand out from the rest of their team.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:37 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc

http://www.uniformviolation.com/Rule...gs-NFL-Gen.php

Interesting stuff.
This only concerns the predominant color (Black or White) of the cleats. The secondary color is allowed to be a team color.

Last edited by bang911; 04-30-2009 at 12:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 01:10 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
I will not buy the game this year unless Ea gets off there buts and adds shoes like these. c'mon you guys need updated shoes like thishttp://www.talkingnfl.com/wp-content...c46d077b_o.jpg
lol those are the ugliest cleats I have ever seen, I threw up a little in my mouth...

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »