Home

THE MADDEN VOICE Tues Night 4/21 @ 9PM ET!!

This is a discussion on THE MADDEN VOICE Tues Night 4/21 @ 9PM ET!! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-22-2009, 12:31 AM   #9
Rookie

nsilvano21's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: SHOPMASTER on THE MADDEN VOICE tonight at 9PM ET!! (4/21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOACHK
LOL .... Yeah, tune in!
i tuned in just for the commish to say that he actually likes tupac, despite what yoomoma said on his radio show last week hahahaha

waste of my time. he didnt even respond to the challenge. who is dumb enough to pass up a $7,000 bet.

I cant wait to listen to the #1 madden radio show and listen to some real entertainment, The Church of Madden.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:30 AM   #10
EA Game Changer

KOACHK's Arena

OVR: 12
Lightbulb Re: SHOPMASTER on THE MADDEN VOICE tonight at 9PM ET!! (4/21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsilvano21
i tuned in just for the commish to say that he actually likes tupac, despite what yoomoma said on his radio show last week hahahaha

waste of my time. he didnt even respond to the challenge. who is dumb enough to pass up a $7,000 bet.
If you REALLY took that challenge seriously, then the jokes really on you. -It's called a PUBLICITY STUNT. --THE SAME THING YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW BY TROLLING AND TRYING TO HIJACK THIS THREAD.

You're truly insulting the intelligence of everyone here by promoting that show. -The last thing the freestyle/tourney scene needs is another reason for everyone to look down on it.
@K0ACHK ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/K0ACHK
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
Old 04-22-2009, 09:57 AM   #11
Rookie

nsilvano21's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: SHOPMASTER on THE MADDEN VOICE tonight at 9PM ET!! (4/21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOACHK
If you REALLY took that challenge seriously, then the jokes really on you. -It's called a PUBLICITY STUNT. --THE SAME THING YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW BY TROLLING AND TRYING TO HIJACK THIS THREAD.

You're truly insulting the intelligence of everyone here by promoting that show. -The last thing the freestyle/tourney scene needs is another reason for everyone to look down on it.
Hijacking a thread by voicing my opinion? a publicity stunt? Advertising your radio show by saying the commish was going to respond to him and hyping it up, with him just saying he likes a certain rapper, is a publicity stunt. Plus i didnt even include a link to his radio show. I can if you want me to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2009, 12:01 PM   #12
EA Game Changer

KOACHK's Arena

Lightbulb Re: SHOPMASTER on THE MADDEN VOICE tonight at 9PM ET!! (4/21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsilvano21
Hijacking a thread by voicing my opinion? a publicity stunt? Advertising your radio show by saying the commish was going to respond to him and hyping it up, with him just saying he likes a certain rapper, is a publicity stunt. Plus i didnt even include a link to his radio show. I can if you want me to.
Where in the initial post did we mention anything about this idiotic joke of a challenge? You and him are probably the only two people on the planet that took it seriously; and at this point, I think it's only just you now. You must be one of those people that think professional wrestling is real too, huh ...
-Michael Jordan

Last edited by KOACHK; 04-22-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:40 PM   #13
EA Game Changer

KOACHK's Arena

Lightbulb THE MADDEN VOICE #46 ARCHIVED & ON iTUNES

The archive of THE MADDEN VOICE (#46) -Hosted by EAFLCommish, is now available.

Special thanks to MyMaddenPad.com's Shopmaster, KOTC's NJRod, GTP's Lil Man, EMB's Joke, EAFL's DaPrototype, EAFL's TunaFish, GameTime Philly Commissioner Bobby Storm, Madden Nation/EMB's Kornstar, SNS's Evil Ken, and HBC's T-Boy (GOLDONE), for coming on this episode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAFL Commish
If you missed this show, you missed arguably one of our best shows.

Shopmaster stops by and shares some knowledge.

NJ Rod lays down the law.

Lil Man and Joke join us to recap KOTC

TBoy and BobbyDigital talk about the upcoming tournaments.

Evil Ken proposes a bet for Harrisburg to Lil Man and GTP Commish proposes a bet to SNS to replay through Evil Ken.

Kornstar makes a Harrisburg and Ohio prediction.

This show went over our normal time by 45 MINUTES!!

Also, the commish puts to bed and address that outrageous statement made by someone else.

Almost 3 hour show, too much to list, check out the archive, you WONT be disappointed.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/EAFLMadden
Check it out now!!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/EAFLMadden

You can also get TMV on iTunes. To find it, just type in a search for "EAFLCommish". -This episode was show #46. --Enjoy!!

*To receive THE MADDEN VOICE newsletter, email "subscribe" to: [email protected] *

The EAFL is an online football league using the EA Sports Madden NFL series as it's host program. The league has a huge presence on the next gen consoles (Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3), but can trace it's roots to the PlayStation 2 console. Formed in 2005 off of the EA Sports Madden forums, the EAFL has seen unprecedented growth to 9 leagues, online tournaments, a top ranked radio show, as well as sending "crews" to tournaments around the country. The EAFL has been so popular many world class gaming sites have partnered with them to host their very active forums. To learn more about the EAFL go to http://www.eaflmadden.com/.
-Michael Jordan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »