Home

Madden Player Ratings Cont. / Teams With Mulitple 95+ Rated Players (09)

This is a discussion on Madden Player Ratings Cont. / Teams With Mulitple 95+ Rated Players (09) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 23
Re: Madden Player Ratings Cont. / Teams With Mulitple 95+ Rated Players (09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
didnt forget Brees he wasnt rated 95+ in 09....read tha title plz
Yeah he was. On the Final update he was 96 or are you talkin' about before all the updates?
Old 04-21-2009, 11:34 PM   #10
All Star

OVR: 33

Look for a massive shakeup in 10.

Most of these guys were overrated. And with stretched ratings look for no more than 2 players per team +95.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:45 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Look for a massive shakeup in 10.

Most of these guys were overrated. And with stretched ratings look for no more than 2 players per team +95.

Not sure about the 2 per team quota, I don't spend one second worrying about evening out things in that manner.

Some teams might be loaded....some teams will not. However me/you see things shaping up in the NFL this year, heading into the Pre-season, is how we are going to try and mirror our player and team ratings.

You ever keep up with the latest odds to win the 2010 Super Bowl? I do. I check regularly. Especially after big things in the offseason, including the draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #12
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny_Moore
Not sure about the 2 per team quota, I don't spend one second worrying about evening out things in that manner.

Some teams might be loaded....some teams will not. However me/you see things shaping up in the NFL this year, heading into the Pre-season, is how we are going to try and mirror our player and team ratings.

You ever keep up with the latest odds to win the 2010 Super Bowl? I do. I check regularly. Especially after big things in the offseason, including the draft.
I was just using two as an average. Obviously teams like the Pats and Vikings have a handful of 95+ players, but others teams may have 1 or 2, and quite a few will have none.

From my impressions rating a team, there aint that many teams in the league with more than 2 superstars.

For example the Colts. Peyton Manning 99 for sure. But you could put Wayne, Sanders, Freeney, Mathis within +-2 of 95.

Depends how generous you are with ratings.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:49 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:

Keep up..Keeep up..

Ahh yeah..I love losing money every week on the NFL
Old 04-21-2009, 11:53 PM   #14
Rookie

thecougarbear's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

Seriously, THANK YOU so much for interacting with us. I know it's your job, but I feel like it is a bit more than that too. It's pretty F-ing great.

That said, I don't know your experience with past Madden games, and I don't know how much you are going to have to say to this suggestion, but: pop in a copy of Madden 2000 for Nintendo 64 and pour over the ratings (in order to see them you have to start a franchise). This is the "stretching" that Madden 10 needs.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:01 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
I sincerely hope you don't use those as a basis for ratings. They're designed to get action on the bets, not reflect anything resembling reality.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2009, 12:15 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
I was just using two as an average. Obviously teams like the Pats and Vikings have a handful of 95+ players, but others teams may have 1 or 2, and quite a few will have none.

From my impressions rating a team, there aint that many teams in the league with more than 2 superstars.

For example the Colts. Peyton Manning 99 for sure. But you could put Wayne, Sanders, Freeney, Mathis within +-2 of 95.

Depends how generous you are with ratings.
I only see one, maybe two that really deserves it on the vikings and probably only one that truly deserves it on the Pats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »