Home

EA Sports Launches the Madden NFL 10 Draft Experience on April 25th

This is a discussion on EA Sports Launches the Madden NFL 10 Draft Experience on April 25th within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports Launches the Madden NFL 10 Draft Experience on April 25th

Interactive Web Show, Draft Analysis and Rookie Player Ratings Revealed

April 21, 2009 – Madden NFL 10 will kick off the season with the Madden NFL 10 Draft Experience hosted exclusively at MaddenNFL.easports.com on Saturday, April 25th, starting at 3:30 PM EST. The innovative website will feature a live, streaming draft analysis show produced right from Madden NFL headquarters in Orlando, Florida. Co-hosted by former NFL All-Pro from the Denver Broncos, Shannon Sharpe, the show will feature several interactive elements, including live call-ins from last year’s draft class stand outs Matt Ryan, Matt Forte and DeSean Jackson, and commentary from on-site correspondents in New York City.

Madden NFL fans will also have the opportunity to phone in with their comments and questions, becoming eligible for on-air giveaways, featuring premium Panini collectables and Madden NFL 10 Under Armour Gear.

As players are drafted, a detailed ratings breakdown and the first official Madden NFL 10 in-game images will be released and discussed live. The website will also feature dynamic polls, social networking feeds, photos from the NFL Draft, and live blogs from the Madden NFL 10 player ratings team. The Madden NFL Draft Experience is a fully interactive destination for football and Madden NFL fans alike. Coverage starts with the first round of the 2009 NFL Draft at 3:30PM EST, only at MaddenNFL.easports.com.

For more information, please visit MaddenNFL.easports.com.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: EA Sports Launches the Madden NFL 10 Draft Experience on April 25th

Interesting, I hope this turns out well for EA.

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »