Home

Old 04-21-2009, 08:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
MENU Screen.

CAN we, Get a NEW MENU Screen? I don't know about anyone else, but Madden in the Past, You waiting for an Intro, you heard Ludacris rap behind a montage of Football!

What happened?

I don't even really want an intro, or music! JUST, please give me a new MENU SCREEN!

I get this game, for the past 4 years... I stay up till midnight, wait for this game, year after year, pop it in, and wait.... for the new game to pop on my TV.

And year after year... I get the same EA Sports MENU (which is now seen on ever EA title), with the same text! The same placement of the words! The same everything! Madden Rings?? No, thanks tho.

Give me some new text, on a different side of the screen maybe. Make it say the same thing, I don't care, but can I please pop this game in and when it comes up, not think im still playing Madden 07!

Maybe its just me... But at some point, EA has to change its MENU Screen... the same text with the white boxes around it! Ughhh! I can't look at it anymore.

IS anyone!? with me on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 52
Re: MENU Screen.

I'm with you!

Old 04-21-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
I'm with you!
ROCK!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 08:51 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
I'm with you!
GREAT to hear.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:52 PM   #5

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbshady
CAN we, Get a NEW MENU Screen? I don't know about anyone else, but Madden in the Past, You waiting for an Intro, you heard Ludacris rap behind a montage of Football!

What happened?

I don't even really want an intro, or music! JUST, please give me a new MENU SCREEN!

I get this game, for the past 4 years... I stay up till midnight, wait for this game, year after year, pop it in, and wait.... for the new game to pop on my TV.

And year after year... I get the same EA Sports MENU (which is now seen on ever EA title), with the same text! The same placement of the words! The same everything! Madden Rings?? No, thanks tho.

Give me some new text, on a different side of the screen maybe. Make it say the same thing, I don't care, but can I please pop this game in and when it comes up, not think im still playing Madden 07!

Maybe its just me... But at some point, EA has to change its MENU Screen... the same text with the white boxes around it! Ughhh! I can't look at it anymore.

IS anyone!? with me on this?
Wow, didnt know someone out there had the same feelings about the menu and music like i do. Guess thats why i love this site.

I hate the menu plain and simple. The background in 09' was terrible, as i didnt even know how to BUILD that stupid ring. Speaking of the ring, wtf was it for? To mark your accomplishment?

50 Cent....

Cuz he's only good for 2 Quarters!!!!!
NFL - Denver Broncos
MLB - Colorado Rockies
NHL - Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

I don't care what the menu looks like, or any menu for that matter as long as it makes sense and IT DOESN'T LAG!! That will work for me.

It could be a black DOS screen with green text for all I care.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
Speaking of the ring, wtf was it for? To mark your accomplishment?
No... I think it was just there to pi$$ us off.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:54 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
I'm with you!
HA, Appreciate it Ian. Im just saying man, If I see the same text in those white boxes I see on Madden, NCAA, FIFA, Fight Night... one more year... I don't know what ill do.

Ill play... But im not going to like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »