Home

The MADDEN CHALLENGE!...

This is a discussion on The MADDEN CHALLENGE!... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2009, 07:44 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
The MADDEN CHALLENGE!...

i may be alil late to the party, but this was on ESPN a week ago. i recorded and just recently watched it. first off, EA, PLLLLEEEEEAAASE make this game a sim. after watchin this show, it's so obvious that EA's direction is to keep this game the way it is. it made me sick to see these dudes completely expose this game's flaws. the 15 yard drop backs, robo qb, TERRIBLE blocking schemes, and the very week DB coverage....wow.

and to watch these guys do this, broke my heart. you see, i'm a die hard football fan first and to see these duded jumping around & talking sh!t as if they're actually on the grind iron...

on one play, it was Dynasty vs. Bud. 2nd & 10 (def. 12 yrd line) Dy sends 4 wr out, Bud drops ALL 11 defenders (including the DL) into the endzone. Dynasty simply drops a pass into T.O. near the front pylon while 3 defenders STOOD there watching. then he jumps around like he just made the most incredible/impossible play. not knocking ya skills but,... program flaw bro. and i've gotta give Captaine mad props for the class he showed after the "Ship" because he could've easily ended up on the 11 o'clock news and and put an end to Madden Challenge for a while had he let loose on Dynasty. No hate young fella, just callin' how i see it.

i'm sure it's not easy to program a video game, especially football. i'd love to see a tourney of "the Show" 09 being played this way. i seriously hope EA is putting their backs into this years version. as great of a game 2k5 is, i seriously don't know if i can put in another year of roster updates...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2009, 09:31 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: The MADDEN CHALLENGE!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
. and i've gotta give Captaine mad props for the class he showed after the "Ship" because he could've easily ended up on the 11 o'clock news and and put an end to Madden Challenge for a while had he let loose on Dynasty.
Class? He was damn near spitting in Dynasty's face at one point he was so close. It was pathetic.

"GET RUN D STUPID!" Yea, thats classy.

Last edited by tmulk; 04-23-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:47 AM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: The MADDEN CHALLENGE!...

Here is a link to all the blogs up to this point.

This should tell you what direction Madden is headed.

http://insideblog.easports.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »